Tax Specialist at Nestle Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Tax Specialist in the ongoing Nestle Nigeria job recruitment.
Tax Specialist at Nestle Nigeria – About Position
Nestle Nigeria Plc is the foremost Nutrition Health and Wellness organization. They are focused on improving People’s lives, everywhere, every day.
They have a presence in over 130 nations and factories in over 80 research centers and that brings many international benefits. They believe in long term career growth and appreciate how problems and motivation will assist you to reach your potential.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Tax Specialist
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Position Type: Full-time
- Tax Audit and Litigation – Support the Tax Manager in preparing and managing direct/indirect tax audits and litigations.
- Tax Returns and Filing – Support in the preparation and filing of statutory tax returns
- Group Tax Reports – Completion of quarterly CACT tax packages and render support in other group tax reports.
- Tax Transactions – Review of tax transactions (e.g. suppliers’ invoices) for compliance with tax rules.
- Tax General Ledger (GL) Reconciliations – Support reconciliation of relevant tax GLs for approval purposes.
- Support with the tax aspect of the payroll processes.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related courses.
- 4 to 6 years cognate work experience in tax practice with a similar Multinational or reputable Accounting Firm.
- Membership of a Professional Accounting Body e.g. ACTI, ACA, ACCA.
- Understanding of business principles and best practices to ensure direct and indirect tax compliance; and tax optimization within Nestlé’s governance standards.
- Management skills to lead people and deal with projects.
- Multiyear experience in dealing with tax compliance.
- Advanced analytical skills to assess information and draw reasonable conclusions.
- Advanced communication skills in order to explain tax issues and solutions to stakeholders.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
How to apply for Tax Specialist at Nestle Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 4th March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.