Taxify Bolt Nigeria Requirements 2019-2020 is a threshold for the type of cars that are accepted by Taxify Nigeria. This article will discuss the requirements for a car to be accepted by Taxify Nigeria and also the requirements and steps to drive on Taxify.
Complete Guide For Taxify Bolt Nigeria Requirements
Taxify, now known as Bolt, is a transportation company which was established and has its headquarter in Estonia. The company creates; deploys and operates the Bolt mobile application, which has a user-friendly interface and allows people to request a taxi or private driver from their smartphone.
There are some questions being asked about Taxify Bolt Requirements 2019-2020. Some of these questions are:
- Are there new details about the Taxify Bolt Nigeria Requirements 2019-2020?
- What are the car requirements for Taxify Bolt Nigeria Requirements 2019-2020?
- What cars are accepted on the Taxify Bolt Nigeria Requirements 2019-2020?
- How do I become a driver on Taxify Bolt Nigeria Requirements 2019-2020?
- What documentation is required for Taxify Bolt Nigeria Requirements 2019-2020?
- What is the least car that is acceptable on the Taxify Bolt Nigeria Requirements 2019-2020?
These questions and many others will be fully answered in this article. Further information will be provided that will guide you on what type of car to use and how to become a driver on Taxify/Bolt.
Table of Contents
Car Requirements for Taxify Bolt Nigeria
- The Car must be neat, clean and in good working condition.
- It must be 4 doors and be able to set a minimum of 4 passengers conveniently.
- The vehicle must not be less than the 2003 model. It could be newer though.
- No Salvaged cars
- Hatchback vehicles not accepted.
- Only Sedans or SUVs are accepted.
Driver Requirements for Taxify Bolt Nigeria
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Proof of vehicle registration
- Proof of valid comprehensive car insurance.
- Credible driving experience.
- Vehicle requirements
- You can’t have had a criminal record.
Car Inspection Centers in Lagos for Taxify Bolt Nigeria
- Autogenous HQ
- Agungi TOTAL Filling Station
- FMR Auto Center
- MRS Filling Station, Yaba.
- Ogba TOTAL Service Station
- SEGMAT Group (Total Service Station Lekki)
- Taxify Office (Lekki)
- Taxify HQ
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Register as a Driver for Taxify Bolt Nigeria
- Download the Bolt Driver App on your phone from the Google PlayStore or AppleStore.
- Click on ‘Sign Up’ and register your profile.
- Also, register the car you intend to use.
- Attend training at the closest Bolt Office to you and get your vehicle and drivers license documents verified.
- Visit the nearest AutoGenius center to you to get your vehicle inspected.
- Get your Driver Shield Cover
- Attend an onboarding session.
- Present your drivers license; vehicle papers and AutoGenius Inspection Report.
- Get activated!
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment