Do you have a dream to study abroad? Here is an important opportunity for you. The University of Queensland is conferring TC Beirne School of Law funding for International Students. Find more information in this post.
There are two education grants obtainable for worthy candidates from all around the world on the basis of academic merit and interest in a career in law.
The University of Queensland is believed to be one of Australia’s foremost universities. It has a sturdy focus on teaching excellence. It offers a degree via a college, a graduate school, and six faculties. It is placed first for business administration and life sciences and the 48th most respectable university in the world.
Why learn at the University of Queensland? The University affords students chances to achieve their different aspirations and to become front-runners in their chosen fields. Here candidates can learn from teachers and scholars who are specialists in their own fields.
Numerous questions have been asked about TC Beirne School of Law Funding. These questions include:
- How can I apply for TC Beirne School of Law Funding?
- When is the deadline for TC Beirne School of Law Funding?
- When will TC Beirne School of Law Funding start?
- What are the benefits of TC Beirne School of Law Funding?
- What are the requirements for TC Beirne School of Law Funding?
To satisfy applicants’ inquisitions the following information will give complete details into the scholarship.
Application Deadline: May 17, 2019
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Eligibility for TC Beirne School of Law Funding
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality
- Acceptable field or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in the field of Law.
- Permissible Criteria: Candidates who have applied for the undergraduate program in law and who have not yet begun at UQ. The awards are awarded to the outstanding candidate seeking admission into either the undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (Honors)/ (LLB (Hons)) or the dual degree programs that contain the LLB (Hons).
How to Apply for TC Beirne School of Law Funding
- How to apply: To earn this opportunity, candidates are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at UQ. After getting an offer of a place to study, students are allowed to download and complete the award application form and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org with all documents attached.
- Supporting Documents: you are required to forward official academic transcript/s, a personal statement summarising why you want a career in law, two reference letters, and résumé.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in undergraduate coursework, candidates need to have Year 12, or a qualification equal to Queensland Year 12, with the mandatory minimum entry score for the program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to prove their English language skills by attaining at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS.
The award recipient will receive a discount of 50% and 25% of the tuition fees for courses undertaken towards the agreed law program.