Team Lead, Business Operations at OkadaBooks – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Team Lead, Business Operations in the ongoing OkadaBooks job recruitment.
Team Lead, Business Operations at OkadaBooks – About Position
OkadaBooks is a cluster of fun and resourceful people who are proactively generating solutions in the publishing space… problem-solvers who work autonomously and regularly deliver results that affect domestic and foreign authors/publishers, while driving forward their reading and writing culture.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Team Lead, Business Operations
Job Type: Full-time
- Overseeing day-to-day company operations.
- Completing a comprehensive weekly team report, highlighting risks as well as solutions to KPI success.
- Defining and implementing operations strategy, structure, and processes.
- Managing the quarterly and annual budgeting process and P&L responsibilities.
- Monitoring performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- Organizing cost-efficient but effective team building and training activities when necessary.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all phases of OkadaBooks operations.
- Coordinating support to operations throughout the business.
- Interviewing, hiring, training, and mentoring the management team.
- Providing regular performance updates to the CEO.
- Managing petty account to make monthly recurring bills and approving staff expenses
- Tracking team actions.
- Identifying and implementing projects that drive operational efficiencies across all aspects of the business. Examples include driving a shared services strategy and vendor contract negotiations.
- Developing & monitoring KPIs to identify potential areas of opportunity to improve operating leverage and driving those recommendations through to completion.
- Serving as the connective tissue across functional teams to develop and share best practices.
- Influencing cross-functional stakeholders on goal setting, process design, project planning, and decision making.
A great candidate for this role:
- Has a degree from an accredited College or University.
- Has excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills.
- Is a polished professional having significant experience (minimum 3 years) supporting the senior executive/senior management team.
- Can plan and conduct complex and sensitive administrative and operational studies.
- Is able to identify management and operational problems, investigate and evaluate alternatives and implement effective solutions.
- Has a strong understanding of situational leadership, able to adapt leadership style to team members, to optimize output.
- Can interpret, explain and apply complex policies, regulations, and procedures.
- Can represent the CEO in meetings with others and make effective public presentations.
- Can organize and prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Has a strong proficiency with Google Apps: Calendar, Hangouts, Docs, Sheets
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment with an ability to maintain focus and drive results.
- Must be an all-around awesome leader.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- OkadaBooks Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
How to apply for Team Lead, Business Operations at OkadaBooks
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 14th March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.