Team Lead, Insight & Analytics at First Bank of Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Team Lead, Insight & Analytics in the ongoing First Bank of Nigeria job recruitment.
Team Lead, Insight & Analytics at First Bank of Nigeria – About Position
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s biggest financial services company by total assets and gross income. With over 10 million customer accounts, First Bank has more than 750 branches offering a broad range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has worldwide presence via its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, and also its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Team Lead, Insight & Analytics
Ref No: 20000032
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From: Senior Banking Officer; Grade Range – To: Deputy Manager
ETL and Data Warehousing:
- Develop and maintains various database objects such as ETLs, jobs, procedures, functions, scripts, etc.
- Develop and operationalize an automated customer segmentation procedure based on customer present value and persona.
- Develop an internal application that will enable stakeholders to consume or visualize reports
- Build various complex PLSQL procedures to extract various Alerts on customer or product lifecycle.
- Text mining of unstructured data fields to extract insights
- Leverage internal and external data to develop predictive and analytical models to solve business problems.
- Design models and advanced analytics to address customer lifecycle management across acquisition, retention, attrition, etc.
- Develop, build and operationalize analytical models that effectively improve customer knowledge, support churn management, loyalty and value extraction.
- Develop dashboards and dynamic reporting interface to present information and KPIs stakeholders.
- Provide streams of practical actionable insights to the rest of the business covering customer behavior, patterns, unlocking hidden opportunities that will drive profitability.
- Deliver segment and product insights that inform strategic and tactical decisions.
- Lead team to develop a vision and long-term strategy for reactive/proactive retention and customer loyalty.
- Leverage key data mining tools to interpret and analyze large data set through segmentation methods etc.
- Conduct a periodic scan of the customer base to identify growth potential and revenue opportunities across all customer segments and business units and share the same with stakeholders.
- Improve the effectiveness of customer acquisition, customer wallet-share deepening, customer value management, and customer retention.
- Manage analytics deliverables to assist the development of Customer Contact Strategies across multi-channels with an increased focus on Digital.
- Support retail, commercial and corporate banking units with market trends and insights to drive profitable customer engagements.
- On-going support and go-to expert for all internal customers on marketing, sales, and product development.
- Develop targeted product offerings and marketing campaigns based on customer profiles.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field.
- Certification or hands-on in any of the following is an added advantage Oracle DB, Oracle Apex, Microsoft Azure, SOL Server Integrated Services, Power BI, R, Python other data mining and ETL tools.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in an Enterprise Warehousing function.
- Hands-on experience in building ETL, data mining, predictive modeling, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle DB, Oracle Apex, Microsoft SSIS & SSRS, PLSQL, OBIEE, SAP, SAS, R, Python, etc.
- Working knowledge of Finacle bank-end tables and other First Bank database.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
How to apply for Team Lead, Insight & Analytics at First Bank of Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.