Team Lead – Sales at AXA Mansard – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Team Lead – Sales in the ongoing AXA Mansard job recruitment.
Team Lead – Sales at AXA Mansard – About Position
AXA Mansard is one of the leading Financial Institutions in Nigeria that has been providing world-class financial services over the years.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Team Lead – Sales
- Coordinate team’s marketing & sales activities and provides routine report.
- Identify and establish business relationship with potential clients.
- Use product knowledge to maximize the sale of appropriate products that meet the need of the customer.
- Train and supervise the team in marketing and selling the organization products.
- Provide excellent customer service delivery to clients.
- Develop network in high-Income persons’ market space to find prospective clients.
- Work on generating a huge list of prospective clients.
- Develop and close sales through effective identification and analysis of the financial needs of clients.
- Maintain high presence at social functions and events to enhance AXA Mansard’s market presence.
- Maintain high level of customer interface thus leading to additional referrals from existing clients.
- Conduct discovery interviews and utilize information gathered to offer risk management solutions to clients.
- Delivery of set personal and team’s sales target.
Other Activities aside Key Responsibilities:
- Submits weekly/monthly prospects list to the office manager which should result to sales.
- Generating of Leads which should result to sales.
- Makes input on team member’s performance appraisal.
- Reporting market trends, fixed intelligence, and competitors marketing activities.
- Cross-selling of policies to existing and new customers.
- Sales of all policies at their discretion to customers other than the ones who walk into the Agency office.
- Booking and renewing policies with the underwriting teams.
- Willingness to attend a social gathering that will benefit the business.
- A University degree in any related course
- 2-3 years experience in a Team Lead role Selling Insurance products
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Sound knowledge of insurance
- Ability to grasp new concepts fast
- Ability to use a computer system and necessary work tools such as MS Word and MS Excel
- Sound verbal communication and strong written communication skills
- Sales skill
- Candidates should reside around Ikeja axis.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
How to apply for Team Lead – Sales at AXA Mansard
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to [email protected] stating the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- 29th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.