Team Lead, Service Desk Support at Interswitch Group – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Team Lead, Service Desk Support in the ongoing Interswitch Group job recruitment.
Team Lead, Service Desk Support at Interswitch Group – About Position
Interswitch is a unified digital payments and commerce corporation that enables the electronic flow of money as well as the trade of value among individuals and organizations on an apt and constant basis. The company commenced operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments handling, and have gradually advanced into an integrated payment services corporation, building and handling payment infrastructure as well as supplying innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, they provide exclusive career opportunities for individuals competent in playing vital roles and adding value in an inventive and fun environment.
Interswitch is currently hiring to fill the position described below.
Job Title: Team Lead, Service Desk Support
Location: Oyo, Nigeria
Service Desk Operations:
- Be available to affect the outcome of your team’s operations. Providing answers to any questions they may have.
- Achieve your team’s objectives by assessing your KPI results in line with your targets
- Manage and coordinate the processing of incoming calls/created tickets to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of customer requests
- Develop and implement team and inter-team workflow processes to improve overall productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor your own performance by assessing your deliverables in line with the expectations of your role
Manage Incidents & Problems Requests:
- Achieve increased productivity and minimize disruptions through a quick resolution of user queries during high severity incidents.
- Act as an escalation point where difficult or controversial calls/cases are received.
- Raise and work with other team leaders on resolving reoccurring incidents/requests
- Ensure NO backlog cases older than 30 calendar days
Contribute to Service Improvements:
- Think outside the box to solve the persisting platform/process/people challenges by doing all that can be done to create and implement a lasting solution.
- Take interest and contribute to the development of your team member’s capabilities to meet team goals and objectives. They are the currency to achieving your team’s objectives.
Academic Qualification (s):
- A tertiary qualification and/or equivalent experience
Professional Qualification (s):
- Lean Sig Sigma Yellow Belt Certification (achieved).
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification an added advantage Experience (Number of relevant years): 2-4 years’ experience in customer service delivery within a technology environment.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
- Aldelia Group Job Recruitment
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
- Vincintoire Limited Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
How to apply for Team Lead, Service Desk Support at Interswitch Group
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.