Asset & Resource Management Holding Company was founded in the year 1994 as an asset management firm, which gives wealth creation opportunities via a distinct mixture of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We also assist businesses to thrive and help our clients to gain full returns and achieve their most important goals.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Job Vacancies
- Dayola Property & Development Company Job Vacancies
- United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Vacancies
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
Job Position: Team Lead, Solutions Development
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Develop high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs in respect to service, process, organization and operating models.
- Successful candidates will also be responsible for providing comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices.
- Define solution development projects which support the organization’s objectives and plans. Make sure that the senior management is both aware of and able to provide the required resources, and manage the quality and appropriateness of the work performed.
- Set local or team-based standards for programming tools and techniques including security guidelinesand the selection of appropriate development methods.
- Assigns work packages, monitor performance and manage change control dynamically to optimize productivity, and take technical responsibility for all stages and iterations in a software development project.
- Liaise with client functions to establish business requirementsand identify, propose, initiate and lead significant solution development programmes.
- Provide specialist expertise in the development, operation of database management system tools and facilities, and set strategies for effective use of database technology.
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of quality assurance processes and measuresby ensuring process assurance, product assurance and quality system assurance.
- Proactively seek to build mutually beneficial and trusting relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Provides advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- MBA from an accredited university
- Professional certification in Project Management (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2) and/or IT Service Delivery (ITIL).
- Minimum of 9 years of work experience.
How to Apply for Team Lead, Solutions Development at Asset & Resource Management Holding Company
Qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here