Technical Account Manager at MasterCard Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Technical Account Manager SSA in the ongoing MasterCard Nigeria job recruitment.
Technical Account Manager at MasterCard Nigeria – About Position
Mastercard is the international technology firm behind the world’s fastest payments processing system. They are a driver for commerce, a connection to financial networks for the previously excluded, a technology revolution lab, and the home of Priceless®. They make sure every employee has the chance to be a part of something larger and to transform lives. They believe as their company grows, so should you. They believe in linking everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
- Build solid relationships with internal cross-functional partners, ensuring customer and market needs are being communicated and being met
- Identify and deliver against customer and Mastercard corporate objectives, opportunities, and commitments.
- Lead customers through the transition from sale to implementation; clarify project scope and customer readiness to implement during project initiation and ensure internal stakeholders are clear on products/services implementation requirements with customers
- Monitor post-implementation customer service quality, providing Voice of Customer feedback to improve quality
- Provide Voice of Customer input into proposed product development initiatives, in addition to potential rule changes
- Build, grow, and manage operational and technical relationships with Customers
- Leverage market, customer, operational, technology expertise to provide key inputs into solution design of key initiatives and market-level opportunities
- Act as an escalation point during the implementation of customer implementation projects to ensure customers’ and MasterCard’s needs are met.
- Grow and manage close strong working relationships with customer’s executive and decision-making-level contacts.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key vendors in areas such as payments processing, network infrastructure, and digital technology
- Identify customer needs and communicate operational enhancements to relevant internal stakeholders
- Act as Trainer to deliver our Mastercard Academy content to customers
- Guides customers to ensure their compliance with all Mastercard technology enhancements and mandates
- Identify opportunities to optimize Mastercard and customer revenue by utilizing existing technology capabilities, services or through innovation and development of new capabilities & ecosystems
- Ability to work effectively across all segments of Mastercard and customers’ organization.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrable application of customer service principles and financial industry/banking operations and business practices.
- Ability to grasp technology details and translate them into solutions and/or to address business opportunities.
- Extensive knowledge of credit and debit card operations (issuing, acquiring, and processing) with emphasis on authorizations, clearing, settlement and fraud, and risk management.
- Project management and implementation skills preferred
- Technology and operations related skills required
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills required.
- Strong analytical/problem solving and planning skills.
- Articulate and creative, adept at delivering presentations to executive-level audiences.
- Must possess solid knowledge of business drivers, technology solutions and players, best practices employed across all stakeholders, Mastercard products & rules, and competitor solutions, and regulatory implications
- Competent to analyze business needs and develop a course of action that effectively integrates technical components and business components and organize a solution process that includes appropriate cross-organizational participation yielding quantifiable results for Mastercard and customers.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Vivo Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Vacancies
How to apply for Technical Account Manager at MasterCard Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.