Application for Technical University Of Denmark PhD Scholarships for International Students is presently on. Read this post for information on requirements and how to apply.
DTU is a foremost technical university internationally renowned for the distinction of its research, innovation, education, and scientific advice. They provide a gratifying and thought-provoking job in an international environment. They endeavor for academic excellence in an environment exemplified by collegial respect and academic liberty moderated by responsibility.
Applications are invited for the Scholarship On Multi-Qubit Quantum Photonic Devices which will be provided to Outstanding students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Technical University Of Denmark.
These questions are making the rounds concerning Technical University Of Denmark PhD Scholarships:
- How can I apply for Technical University Of Denmark PhD Scholarships?
- When is the deadline for Technical University Of Denmark PhD Scholarships?
- When will Technical University Of Denmark PhD Scholarships start?
- What are the benefits of Technical University Of Denmark PhD Scholarships?
- What are the requirements for Technical University Of Denmark PhD Scholarships?
Read the post below to find the answers we have provided to these questions.
Eligible Countries: World Wide
Eligibility for Technical University Of Denmark PhD Scholarships for International Students
- Applicants of ethnic background are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply for a Ph.D. degree course in the field of Multi-Qubit Quantum Photonic Devices.
- The applicant must be prepared to enrolling in one of the general degree programs at DTU and be very passionate about the program.
- Applicants should have a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) in physics or electrical engineering or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master’s degree in engineering.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
How to Apply for Technical University Of Denmark PhD Scholarships for International Students
Applications must be put forward as a single PDF file comprising all materials to be granted consideration. To submit an application, please open the link “Apply online” on The Official Website, complete the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file. The file must include:
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and Excel spreadsheet here)
Applicants may submit an application prior to attaining their master’s degree but cannot commence before having received it.
All interested applicants regardless of age, race, gender, disability, religion or ethnic backdrop are urged to apply.
Click HERE to apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Deadline for Technical University of Denmark PhD Scholarships
- May 15, 2019