Potential and qualified candidates application are invited for the Tetra Pak Nigeria Recruitment 2019 for Graduate Future Talent Programme.
Tetra Pak – which derives its designation from the unique tetrahedron-shaped boxes it developed – produces and advertises food packaging containers, filing systems, and delivery equipment for industrial clientele in over 170 nations. Its coated-paperboard containers are utilized to retain dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and drinks. The privately-owned firm is the biggest division of holding firm Tetra Laval International. Tetra Pak Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Applications are invited for the position described below.
We have been seeing a lot of questions around from job seekers relating to the Tetra Pak Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Here are some of them:
- Is Tetra Pak Nigeria Recruitment 2019 on?
- What are the requirements for Tetra Pak Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- How can I apply for Tetra Pak Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- When will Tetra Pak Nigeria Recruitment 2019 start?
- Where can I obtain the Tetra Pak Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for Tetra Pak Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Is Tetra Pak Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form out?
We will be providing answers to these questions by presenting some information in this post. Please read through.
Current Job Opening at Tetra Pak Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- Project Engineer
Job Position: Future Talent Programme – Project Engineer
Job Location: Lagos, LA, NG
- Would you like to start your career “in good company”? They are searching for gifted and highly driven new graduates to become a part of our talent programme and become the next cohort of leaders in the industry.
- Their Future Talent Programme – Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will enhance your engineering capacities and bring you foremost technical knowledge in an augmented way.
- From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plot the details of your programme and assist you in your development ride. You will function in different parts of Tetra Pak and acquire experience from a network of Colleagues all over the globe. And that is only the start of your Tetra Pak profession. After the end of the programme, you will have acquired important experience to help you go on with your exciting career within our establishment.
- Develop basic technical solutions in customer projects
- Develop project documentation in customer projects
- Technical discussions with the customer, end suppliers for engineering parts in customer projects
- Participate in the validation/ reviewing technical solutions for engineering parts in customer projects
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak
- University Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Process or Chemical Engineering
- Recently graduated in year 2018/2019
- Attitude and Flexibility is key – must be willing to work long hours and away from home (ad hoc as per customer requirements)
- Excellent communication skills, process orientation, a positive service mindset, and customer focus
- Fluent in the French language will be an advantage
- Travelling – internationally and locally
- Valid Passport and Driver’s License is required
- Very collaborative & willingness to learn and adapt easily
- Self-motivated, flexible and result-oriented
Job Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here