If you desire to grow your career with a master degree, then you have a lucky chance to apply for funding. The Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange is offering the Ignacy Lukasiewicz programme for postgraduate studies.
The fund is established for the high achieving international student, who wishes to pursue postgraduate coursework at any universality in Poland.
At present, the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange-Nawa’s fundamental tasks is to initiate and implement measures supporting the process of internationalization at Polish HEIs and scientific institutions. It prepares the organizational infrastructure to accommodate internationalization.
Why should apply to this program? Through this chance, applicants can have access to higher studies in Poland and financial support to follow the career of their dreams. It will help in empowering your academic and career goals by removing the financial barrier.
Questions have been asked about the The Ignacy Lukasiewicz Programme. These questions are:
- How can I apply for The Ignacy Lukasiewicz Programme?
- When is the deadline for The Ignacy Lukasiewicz Programme?
- When will The Ignacy Lukasiewicz Programme start?
- What are the benefits of The Ignacy Lukasiewicz Programme?
- What are the requirements for The Ignacy Lukasiewicz Programme?
This post provides answers to these questions and gives a detailed guideline on how to apply.
Eligibility for The Ignacy Lukasiewicz Programme for International Students in Poland 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Angola, Colombia, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Lebanon, Mexico, Myanmar, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, Republic of South Africa, Philippines, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, and Vietnam can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters studies in Engineering and science.
- Admissible Criteria: To apply, an applicant must have obtained a first-degree diploma in their country of origin not earlier than in 2016 or, at the time of submitting their application to the Programme, are in their final year of first-degree education in engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences along with exact and natural sciences. Students’ linguistic competence has to be certified with a document indicated in point 2.5 of these Regulations.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
How to Apply for The Ignacy Lukasiewicz Programme for International Students in Poland 2019
- How to apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then you are required to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at any university in Poland. After enrolling, claimants can submit an electronic form via NAWA’s ICT system, available on the https://programs.nawa.gov.pl/login website.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers will be asked for a scan of the valid passport page containing a photograph and confirming the Applicant’s citizenship, candidate’s declaration of not having been a student of second-degree studies, an additional recommendation from the provost for granting a NAWA scholarship, current medical certificate, and official transcript.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to a postgraduate degree, aspirants need to have their first-degree diploma in engineering and sciences and information about the grade average over the entire course of studies.
- Language Requirement: Claimants must have to submit a certificate confirming at least B2-level of linguistic competence in English.
The bursary will cover the monthly maintenance and the costs of accommodation and living.
Deadline for The Ignacy Lukasiewicz Programme for International Students in Poland 2019
- August 31, 2019