The University of Bristol in the UK welcomes applications for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships open to overseas students who applied to start any one-year, full-time taught postgraduate programme in the 2022/2023 academic session.
After receipt of a scholarship award offer, candidates will be required to review and sign a scholarship award contract. Failure to hand in this signed contract by the closing date set will result in the University awarding the scholarship award to someone else. The University’s decision concerning successful candidates of the program is final, and no further communication shall be entered into.
The University of Bristol is one of the most renowned and successful universities in the UK and was rated among the top 5% of universities worldwide in the QS World University Rankings 2019. The school is at the cutting edge of international research. They have made advances in fields ranging from cot death prevention to nanotechnology.
Worth of Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships
The following scholarship awards are obtainable to postgraduate candidates for September 2022 entry:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
The scholarships awards can only be utilised as fee waivers towards the expense of tuition fees.
Eligibility for Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships
You can put in for Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships if you:
- are categorised as a foreign candidate for fee purposes AND
- have put in to start a one-year, full-time taught postgraduate study at the University of Bristol in September 2022.
How to Apply for Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships
- you need to have already applied to study at the University of Bristol starting in 2022 to apply for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships.
- You will be required to state your Apply Yourself ID or Student ID on the application form. Without a valid Apply Yourself ID or Student ID your application will not be considered.
- You can submit an application for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships using the International Scholarships online application form.
- Please read the terms and conditions before applying.
There is no save function, so you will have to fill out the application form in one sitting. Once you click submit this is final, you will not be able to make any changes.
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your application. If you don’t get this, please ensure to check your junk or spam folder.
If you are filling out the form on a smartphone, you may have to turn your phone to landscape mode to see all the text.
To assist you get ready, they have outlined the information you will require below:
Personal details and application information
You will need to provide your:
- UCAS ID (if you’re an undergraduate student), Postgraduate application (AY) ID (if you’re a postgraduate student), Student ID (if you’ve applied through the Global Transfer Programme) or Kaplan ID (if you’re a KICL student)
- program or course of study you have already put in to
- email address (this is how they will correspond with you, so ensure it is correct and you have access to it all through the year)
- permanent nation of residence (this is the nation you are normally resident in. This is not a nation that you are only residing in for the reasons of full-time education)
- current or most recent educational institution
- particulars of any other funding you are due to obtain
Deadlines: applications close as follows
- The closing date for the first round of application is March 29, 2022.
- The closing date for the second round of application is June 14, 2022.
You will be given consideration automatically for rounds 1 and 2, so there is no need to hand in your application again if you are not made an offer in round 1.
If you put in for this scholarship award, you will also be given consideration automatically for any other University of Bristol international scholarship award that you are qualified for. You do not have to hand in two separate applications.
For more information, please visit here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here