Nigerian Army Vacancies, Vacancies at Nigerian Army. The organization is recruiting and there are available job openings at Nigerian Army Vacancies.
The Nigerian Army is happy to notify members of the public and all interested and suitably qualified individuals that, the online application for the 79 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women into the Nigerian Army has started. Applications are welcomed from aptly qualified individuals to fill the position described below.
Job Title: Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits have to be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
29th November 2019.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancies
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click Here to Start Application
Interested candidates are to:
- When the page opens, create a user account to enable you to login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Also, print and fill out the Guarantor Form properly.
- Come along to the designated examination and recruitment centers with copies of application and Guarantor Forms.
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any individual who fakes or forges his/her results and exposed even during training at Deport NA would be expelled.
- Applicants are implored in their own interest not to offer any form of gratification or incentive to any individual or group of individuals to help them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are implored to carefully peruse the instructions on this website or call the following helplines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- The name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2nd December 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2019.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All applicants with forged documents will be given over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here