Training & Development Officer at Egbin Power – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Training & Development Officer in the ongoing Egbin Power job recruitment.
Training & Development Officer at Egbin Power – About Position
Egbin Power Plc. a subordinate of the Sahara Power Group based along the Lagos Lagoon is one of the largest additions to the electricity sector in Nigeria. Currently, the biggest privately owned generating power station in Sub-Saharan Africa with an Installed Capacity of 1320 MW. Egbin Power Plant was constructed to satisfy the ever-rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its regions with plans in place to grow its generation capacity to go beyond 5,000MW within the next five years.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Training & Development Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- Provide administrative support during in-house training and learning and development programs
- Organize the resources required to perform training sessions
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees
- Keeping up to date with changes to laws and legislation and providing regular updates to the departments affected
- Continual refinement of training programs and course material based on best practice and feedback from others
- Monitoring and tracking training attendance at both in-house training and at external locations
- Provide accurate administration and record-keeping for all training programs
- Handle and provide critical support for all training activities.
- Responsible for I.T.F renditions and reimbursement; act as the operational interface between I.T.F and the finance team.
- Analyze staff training requirements, you will take into account their functional area, developmental need, and competency framework and respond to their training request in a timely manner
- Liaise with the team leads and HOD and Technical L&D to build training plans and advise team heads on the most suitable training approaches
- Schedule the best courses and vendors.
- Maintain administer the training scheduling system and training spreadsheet annually.
- Collating data and reporting on attendance, feedback and training cost, to ensure data is accurate and up to date, to allow management to make strategic business decisions
- Assist in designing the training and development programs, including producing the training materials for in-house training.
- Ensure that all statutory training requirements are met.
- Development and delivery of effective induction programs for IT students and Youth Service corp members.
Education and Work Experience:
- First degree or its equivalent in Humanities or Social Sciences related discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management is an added advantage
- Minimum of two (2) years post-N.Y.S.C relevant experience in a training environment
- Must be knowledgeable about the workings of I.T.F
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrate the ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Possess a can-do attitude, able to find creative solutions to training challenges.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple deliverable and training requests.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, with experience in other business systems.
- Experience in training administration or customer-facing position adopting a customer-first approach in meeting staff training expectations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, you can articulate clearly what is expected or required of trainers and partners.
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail, you respond to staff in a professional manner.
- The logical and structured approach required to manage a busy training inbox, filing, responding and tracking partner training requests.
- Excellent time management.
- Enthusiastic and embrace change.
- Must be assertive and approachable.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
- Aldelia Group Job Recruitment
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
- Vincintoire Limited Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
How to apply for Training & Development Officer at Egbin Power
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.