Transform Together Scholarships are solely for international students and European Union (non-UK) scholars commencing a full-time taught program in 2019/20. A half fee waiver (50% deduction) is obtainable for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate program.
Grants are awarded to students who can exhibit outstanding academic accomplishments. Candidates also need to define how they will stick out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their programs.
These questions are making the rounds concerning Transform Together Scholarships:
- How can I apply for Transform Together Scholarships?
- When is the deadline for Transform Together Scholarships?
- When will Transform Together Scholarships start?
- What are the benefits of Transform Together Scholarships?
- What are the requirements for Transform Together Scholarships?
Read the post below to find the answers we have provided to these questions.
Eligibility for Transform Together Scholarships for International Students 2019
To be qualified to apply for one of these grants you must
- be an international student or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying scholar
- (postgraduate only) – have attained a minimum 2.1 or equal in your honors degree and needs to meet the English and academic entry conditions for your program.
- (undergraduate only) – have attained the English and academic entry conditions for the program. If you are granted an undergraduate scholarship, you have to successfully finish each year of study to continue to be a recipient of the fee waiver.
- have accepted an offer of admission for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate program at Sheffield Hallam University.
- be completely self-funding your programs. Please see the frequently asked questions if you are uncertain if this pertains to you.
- be capable of paying any extra fees your course may demand, for instance, field trips
- not have before now commenced the program for which you are applying for a scholarship. See frequently asked questions for more information.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
You are not qualified to apply if you
- are a recipient of full or partial sponsoring for your studies from a sponsor or other grant providers
- are applying to learn a Sheffield Hallam discipline at a partner institution out of the UK, or
- possess an offer for the Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English OR International Foundation Program in Art, Design and MediaOR Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths, OR Business, Law and Social Sciences. You can submit an application for a scholarship for the program that you will proceed to follow the successful achievement of the preparation programme.
How to Apply for Transform Together Scholarships for International Students 2019
To submit an application for a Transform Together Scholarship for September 2019, please follow these processes
- Submit an application for a program at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a program, please visit our online prospectus
- Verify if you satisfy the scholarship eligibility conditions itemized below
- After you have accepted an admission offer to study on a program there, submit an application for a scholarship online by means of the link below by the deadline of 31 May 2019
Deadline for Transform Together Scholarships for International Students 2019
For courses commencing in September 2019, the deadline for applications is 31 May 2019.