Travel Officer at Sahara Group – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Travel Officer in the ongoing Sahara Group job recruitment.
Travel Officer at Sahara Group – About Position
Sahara Group is a prominent global energy and infrastructure multinational with operations in more than 38 nations across Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia. Spanning three decades, they have broken ground and challenged stereotypes all over the international business landscape. The women and men who make up their organization are their strongest levers for development.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Travel Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- Ensure all travel bookings are made promptly and accurately within the stipulated time
- Ensure travel bookings are kept within budget and are cost-effective
- Build strong relationships with internal customers, managing internal customer expectations and parameters
- Facilitate entry/transit visa process & determine the best place for submission by working with visa service, embassies and/or field offices.
- Help resolve staff travel issues such as troubleshooting unforeseen delays. Seek opportunities and offer suggestions to improve the travel process; coordinate visa and travel procedures as needed by staff
- Facilitate entry/transit visa process & determine the best place for submission by working with visa service, embassies and/or field offices
- Responsible for accurate invoice processing and follow up on payment with Finance units
- Manage relationships with the TMC’s, Consultants, Airlines, Hotel Management Companies, Embassies, and the Nigerian Immigration office
- Keep accurate information on Staff’s travel documents
- Assist on an on-call & after-hours basis. Includes working remotely on weekends as needed.
- Research visa requirements for travelers, entry restrictions and other relevant travel concerns.
- Monitor travel and intelligence provider alerts and develop solutions to near-term issues potentially affecting travel (i.e. inclement weather, organized strikes, global events, etc.).
- Prepare weekly and monthly travel reports
- Perform other duties and assignments as required
- Degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of cognate experience in a similar role.
- Experience in corporate travel management, travel strategy implementation, including a comprehensive understanding of airlines’ and travel agencies’ practices, corporate payment methods and industry economics and trend.
- Knowledge of Ticketing & Expense reporting and processing
- Communication: Actively work to achieve clear and transparent communication with colleagues and with stakeholders of the Organization
- Collaboration: Works effectively with others on common goals and fosters a positive, trust-based working environment
- Planning: Works towards the achievement of goals in a structured and measured manner
- Analysis and decision-making: Analyses available information, draws well-founded conclusions and takes appropriate decisions
- Initiative-taking: Proposes and initiates new ideas, activities and projects
- Flexibility: Responds positively and effectively to changing circumstances
- Exceptional ability to work independently as well as with all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to make independent decisions following standard policies and procedures.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
- Aldelia Group Job Recruitment
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
- Vincintoire Limited Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
How to apply for Travel Officer at Sahara Group
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.