Treasury Specialist at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Treasury Specialist in the ongoing Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) job recruitment.
Treasury Specialist at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – About Position
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is driven by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the supplier of choice wherever energy is used. The Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s biggest power distribution network, was established on November 1st, 2013 subsequent to the transfer of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/KEPCO Consortium under the privatization program of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Treasury Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Finance & Administration Manager
- Prepare bank statements and payments received
- Ensures daily banking and monthly reconciliations of customer receipts accounts are completed.
- Perform computation of bill amount and tracking adjustments.
- Prepare bill abstract for payment and drawing journal vouchers.
- Ensure payment of all staff claims, external claims, and time-bound tax-related claims approved at the Business unit level.
- Perform reconciliation of various payment channels at the business unit.
- Maintain an accurate monthly payment schedule to assist in projecting future cash outflows.
- Supervise the preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations, and year-end audit schedules for accounts payable and the related accrual and prepaid accounts.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Financial & Administration Manager or Business Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Finance / Accounting / Commercial or Social Science discipline
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant work experience within a similar role
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Treasury Management & Cash Flow Forecasting
- Financial Analysis and Planning
- Management Accounting.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
How to apply for Treasury Specialist at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 14th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.