Tuition And Accommodation Scholarships At The UAL is available to international students looking to further their studies at the university. This post contains information on requirements and how to apply for the scholarship.
Submissions are requested for the Tuition And Accommodation Scholarships at the UAL which is granted to candidates who desire to acquire a degree program at the University of the Arts London (UAL) UK.
The grant offers a £25,000 fund to cover tuition fee charges and provide support towards living costs. Grant beneficiaries will also be given International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the length of their study.
Numerous questions have been asked about Tuition And Accommodation Scholarships At The UAL. These questions include:
- How can I apply for Tuition And Accommodation Scholarships At The UAL?
- When is the deadline for Tuition And Accommodation Scholarships At The UAL?
- When will Tuition And Accommodation Scholarships At The UAL start?
- What are the benefits of Tuition And Accommodation Scholarships At The UAL?
- What are the requirements for Tuition And Accommodation Scholarships At The UAL?
To satisfy applicants’ inquisitions the following information will give complete details into the scholarship.
To be taken at (country): University of the Arts London, UK
Eligibility Criteria Tuition and Accommodation Scholarships at the UAL
To be qualified, candidates must;
- Be an International scholar from the specified countries for tuition fee commitments; and
- Have put in to study a full-time taught Master’s program at UAL (Your program must be either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification) commencing in the academic year of 2019/20;
- Have a household income of £35,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange worth in an eligible country’s currency) at the point of the grant application.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Method of Application for Tuition and Accommodation Scholarships at the UAL
As soon as you’ve sent a fully completed application for a qualifying course we’ll send to you an email with specifics about how (if you meet the eligibility conditions) you can apply for a UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship.
In your submission, you’ll be asked to provide proof with documentation that you are eligible for the foreign category for tuition fee purposes. For instance, you may be asked for a copy of your immigration papers, ID card or formal proof of your address.
Please be aware that you are required to submit your fully filled course application by 4 pm BST on Friday 24 May 2019 in order to have room to send you a UAL International Postgraduate Scholarships online application form.
Your finished UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application form and supporting proof must be submitted by 4 pm BST on Friday 31 May 2019.
Check The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Tuition And Accommodation Scholarships At The UAL Application Deadline
31st May 2019