Tuition Levy Scholarships at Trent University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
The Trent University offers a limited number of highly competitive international scholarships to International Students who are seeking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship award is financed by Trent University students via a yearly levy. On the basis of high academic accomplishment and a robust record of community and/or international service, leadership and financial need, the Scholarship award covers international tuition and additional fees of approximately $24,000 per academic session (housing excluded).
Answers to the following questions concerning Tuition Levy Scholarships at Trent University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for Tuition Levy Scholarships at Trent University?
- When is the deadline for Tuition Levy Scholarships at Trent University?
- When will the application for Tuition Levy Scholarships at Trent University start?
- What are the benefits of Tuition Levy Scholarships at Trent University?
- What are the requirements for Tuition Levy Scholarships at Trent University?
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Eligible Countries: International
Course Level: Undergraduate
Value of Award: $24,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility for Tuition Levy Scholarships at Trent University
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants need to apply for pass out the high school classification from a recognized university or institution.
- Applicants must be applying for the bachelor degree program at Trent University for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply for Tuition Levy Scholarships at Trent University
Interested applicants can register their interest in this education award by taking admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at Trent University. Upon admission, candidates will be automatically considered for this scholarship award.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- November 1, 2019