Undergraduate Scholarships at Calvary University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
The USA is leading and the largest destination for higher education among students from all around the world. If you also desire to study in the US, then here is a great chance to put in for the scholarship offered by Calvary University.
The scholarship award is open for both international and US students. The primary aim of the program is to assist students to complete an undergraduate degree course at the university in the United States.
Answers to the following questions concerning Undergraduate Scholarships at Calvary University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for Undergraduate Scholarships at Calvary University?
- When is the deadline for Undergraduate Scholarships at Calvary University?
- When will the application for Undergraduate Scholarships at Calvary University start?
- What are the benefits of Undergraduate Scholarships at Calvary University?
- What are the requirements for Undergraduate Scholarships at Calvary University?
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: $500 to $2000 or Tuition fee
Number of Scholarship Awards: Limited
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: International and US students
The award can be taken in the US
Eligibility for Undergraduate Scholarships at Calvary University
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the USA as well as all nationalities around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can study an undergraduate degree program in any subject area at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the aspirants need to take admission in the full-time bachelor degree course at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
- The applicant must be a junior or senior undergraduate or graduate international student
- Applicants must be a degree-seeking student and enrolled full-time (at least 12 hours undergraduates or at least 9 hours seminary).
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
How to Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships at Calvary University
For obtaining the opportunity, you must enrol in the bachelor degree coursework program at Calvery. Applicants need to download an application form and submit to the given address: Financial Aid Office, Calvary University, 15800 Calvary Road, Kansas City, MO 64147, Ph. 816-425-6136, Fax: 816-425-6134, [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit an essay, higher secondary grade card, an official transcript of all school you have attended and official academic grades
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must submit their ACT and SAT scores for applying in a bachelor degree coursework at the university as well as submit FAFSA application.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English language proficiency in writing, learning, and speaking.
Benefits of Undergraduate Scholarships at Calvary University
The scholarship award will offer multiple grants from $500 to $2000 toward the tuition fees.
Application deadlines are March 1 (early consideration) and April 1 for the fall semester. (December 1 for new students entering in the spring semester)
Application Deadline for Undergraduate Scholarships at Calvary University
- December 1, 2019