UNITECH Program at RWTH Aachen University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
If you’re looking to study in Germany but require funding to do so, then you have a brilliant opportunity to put in for the UNITECH International program in Germany.
The scholarship award is open for candidates from all countries to complete the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the RWTH Aachen University.
Answers to the following questions concerning UNITECH Program at RWTH Aachen University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for UNITECH Program at RWTH Aachen University?
- When is the deadline for UNITECH Program at RWTH Aachen University?
- When will the application for UNITECH Program at RWTH Aachen University start?
- What are the benefits of UNITECH Program at RWTH Aachen University?
- What are the requirements for UNITECH Program at RWTH Aachen University?
University or Organization: RWTH Aachen University
Course Level: Bachelor and master degree
Award: 1,000 Euros
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
Nationality: All nationalities
The award can be taken in Germany
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Eligibility for UNITECH Program at RWTH Aachen University
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master degree in Engineering, Computer Science, and Physics
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all over the globe
- Admissible Criteria: The program is targeted at RWTH students in engineering, computer science, and physics, who can exhibit outstanding academic performance and important soft skills and who are in the master’s or at the end of her Bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply for UNITECH Program at RWTH Aachen University
For taking entrance in this program, seekers are demanded to enrol in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at RWTH Aachen University. After enrolling, applicants can apply online for this studentship.
- Supporting Credentials: Need to attach the passport photograph, 300 KB at most, resume, 2 pages at most, transcript of records, 2 MB maximum and other documentation, 2 MB at most.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: You may be asked to provide evidence of your written and spoken English language ability.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to 1,000 Euros towards your travel expenses.
Application Deadline for UNITECH Program at RWTH Aachen University
- January 5, 2020