University Librarian at Nigeria Maritime University – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of University Librarian in the ongoing Nigeria Maritime University job recruitment.
University Librarian at Nigeria Maritime University – About Position
The Nigeria Maritime University, Okerenkoko was founded by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2015. The University was created among other goals to expand the borders of knowledge and offer opportunities for Nigeria to be a foremost player in the world’s maritime sector and economy, and to develop first-rate mariners that would keep the nation’s flag aloft across the oceans and waterways of the world.
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following vacant position described below in the University.
Job Title: University Librarian
- The candidate must possess Ph.D. in Library and Information Science from a recognized University plus at least fifteen (15) years cognate experience and must have risen to the position of Deputy University Librarian in a University setting.
- Candidate must have contributed to knowledge through research and publications in reputable Journals.
- Applicants should not be more than sixty (60) years at the time of his / her assumption of duty as a University Librarian.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
How to apply for University Librarian at Nigeria Maritime University
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit Thirty-five (35) copies of application with a comprehensive CV in a sealed envelope.
The Curriculum Vitae should include information on the following:
- Name of the Applicant infill (Surname first);
- Post desired;
- Date and Place of Birth;
- Email Address;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Current Postal Address;
- Marital Status;
- Number and Ages of Children (if any);
- Educational Institutions Attended with dates;
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained with dates and locations;
- Name(s) and address(es) of Previous Employer(s), stating status;
- Name and address of Present Employer, Post. Date and Salary;
- Research Journal / Book Publications;
- Administrative and Mentoring Experience;
- Academic Distinctions / Special Awards (if any)
- Extracurricular Activities;
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees, at least one of whom must be in a position to provide reliable academic/professional opinion about the applicant.
Applicants should ask their referees to send their views in confidential cover to the address below before the deadline
All applications should be addressed and submitted to:
The Registrar & Secretary to Council,
Nigeria Maritime University, Okerenkoko,
P.M.B. 1005, Warri,
- 8th April 2020