The University of Bristol Scholarship for International Students 2019 is currently accepting applications. We have provided details on requirements and how to apply.
The Department of Management is making available four scholarships valued at £3,000 each to qualified international students studying on the MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management course.
These questions are making the rounds concerning University of Bristol Scholarship:
- How can I apply for University of Bristol Scholarship?
- When is the deadline for University of Bristol Scholarship?
- When will University of Bristol Scholarship start?
- What are the benefits of University of Bristol Scholarship?
- What are the requirements for University of Bristol Scholarship?
Read the post below to find the answers we have provided to these questions.
Eligibility for the University of Bristol Scholarship for International Students
If you are interested, you can put in for a University of Bristol Global Citizenship Scholarship if you:
- are a citizen of either India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand AND
- are categorized as an international student for fee commitments AND
- have submitted an application to commence the MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
What the Scholarship Offers
- Two grants valued at £3,000 to scholars from India.
- Two grants valued at £3,000 to scholars from Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore or Thailand.
- The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
- The University will use the same application process as for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships.
- If you apply for the Global Citizenship Scholarship, you will also automatically be considered for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship. You do not have to put in two distinct applications.
How to Apply for the University of Bristol Scholarship for International Students
Please go through the terms and conditions before submitting an application.
The University of Bristol retains the right to bring up-to-date or modify its scholarship awards without prior notice, based on the availability and quality of applications that are submitted.
Deadline for University of Bristol Global Citizenship Scholarship
There are two applications rounds for this scholarship:
- Round One Deadline:31 March 2019. Successful candidates will be notified via email by 26 April 2019.
- Round Two Deadline:30 June 2019. Successful candidates will be notified via email by 19 July 2019.
Please Note: You will automatically be considered for rounds 1 and 2, so there is no need to submit your application again if you are not made an offer in round 1.
Find answers to the most common questions related to Global Citizenship and Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships.