The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships is now open for applications for the academic 2021-2022.
Established in 1876, the University of Bristol is a red brick research university situated in Bristol, England. It is one of the most prosperous and famous universities in the United Kingdom, and it is ranked in the world’s top 60 in the Quacquareli Symonds World University Rankings 2021.
The University of Bristol has programs and subjects that are categorized into six faculties: Faculty of Life Sciences, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Health Sciences.
The university combines Inspirational teaching with Research excellence. For the academic year 2021-2022, the University of Bristol is investing £500,000 in order to support the best and motivated international students who want to pursue their studies at Bristol University.
University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships Information:
- Host University: University of Bristol.
- Host country: United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Application Deadline: 29th March 2021 11:59pm (GMT).
Unless otherwise specified, scholarship awards will be granted in the form of a tuition fee reduction and are non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
If the sum of scholarship award granted is greater than the cost of the tuition fees, the tuition fees will be provided in full and any balance will not be paid.
Unless otherwise specified, undergraduate scholarship awards will be granted for all years of undergraduate study happening at the University of Bristol (not counting placement years), subject to satisfactory attainment throughout the programme.
The University of Bristol retains the right to update or modify scholarship awards without prior notice, on the basis of the availability and quality of applications that are gotten.
University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships Value:
Scholarships for undergraduate international students are valued at £5,000 and £10,000. For postgraduate international students, the scholarships are valued at £5,000, £10,000, and £20,000.
Note that these scholarships can only be used as a tuition fee discount. No cash alternative will be provided.
Number Of Think Big Scholarships:
26 Undergraduate awards, and 26 Postgraduate awards.
Field And Level Of Study:
Any full-time Undergraduate program (with the exception of Dentistry, Medicine, and Veterinary Science), or Postgraduate program provided by the University.
Eligibility for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships
To be qualified for the University’s undergraduate scholarship awards, you have to:
- be putting to any undergraduate program at the University of Bristol, except dentistry, medicine, and veterinary science;
- start your undergraduate programme in September 2021;
- be categorized as a foreign candidate for fee paying purposes;
- not prior to now be in receipt of any other funding which would equate to over the full expense of tuition fees along with a Bristol scholarship award.
To be qualified for the University’s postgraduate scholarship awards, you have to:
- be submitting application to any one-year, full-time postgraduate program at the University of Bristol;
- start your postgraduate programme in September 2021;
- be classified as an international candidate for fee paying purposes;
- not prior to now be in receipt of other financial award which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship award.
How to Apply for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships
To apply for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships, you need to submit an application for the Think Big scholarship using the International Scholarships online application form.
Candidates who defer their education cannot defer their scholarship award.
If you are bestowed a scholarship award, you accept to function as a good ambassador for the University of Bristol and from time to time will be asked to take part in events or public relations activities. Any participation in these undertakings will take up no more than five hours each term.
Official Websites of Think Big Scholarships:
Undergraduate: Click Here
Postgraduate: Click Here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here