To support EU scholars through the changeover period from Home fee status to foreign fee status, University of Reading EU Bursary of up to £6000 is being provided to all qualified students resident in the EU starting their studies in the 2021/22 academic session.
Being one of the best schools in the UK, the University of Reading provides a diverse range of programs ranging from basic and advanced sciences to humanities, languages, business, social sciences, and arts. In line with the 2021 QS World University Rankings, the University of Reading is ranked 27th out of 84 UK schools. It is situated in southeast England, not so far from downtown London by train.
The University of Reading is a campus university with on-campus student accommodation, and whose gorgeous parkland campus won the Green Flag Award for Best University Green Space in the United Kingdom for the 9th successive year in 2019. New research continues to inform teaching, with academic personnel working at the forefront of their disciplines of expertise.
The university is proud of its history, green environment, brilliant prospects, central location, strong research community, and global community. Over 150,000 students from 180 various nations will have the opportunity and chance to study and have a great future at the University of Reading.
University of Reading EU Bursary Description
- Host University: University of Reading;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Bachelor Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 6,000£;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: September 08, 2021.
The University of Reading EU Bursary is now available for foreign Bachelor students in all fields being taught at the University of Reading, United Kingdom. As part of this award, the University of Reading will be able to assist successful applicants with up to £6,000 during the transition period from local to foreign tuition status.
The University of Reading is a foremost and strong university, globally famous for its high quality education and learning. It is part of the United Kingdom’s foremost research universities and is devoted to ongoing investment and innovation in the future of its scholars. Students benefit from world-class guidance by first-class specialists in their areas of research.
Eligibility for University of Reading EU Bursary
- The candidates are required to be normally resident in an EU nation and be classified by the university as a foreign student for tuition purposes;
- The candidates are required to have been granted admission to an approved program of study for the 2021/2022 academic session. The award will take the form of a tuition fee discount.
- Study may be on a part-time or full-time basis but flexible learning (modular) master’s programs are excluded.
- The University of Reading EU Bursary will be applied automatically for qualified students and there is no requirement to submit a formal application. However, some extra information may be asked for by the Admissions Office in order to ascertain eligibility
How to Apply for University of Reading EU Bursary
- Candidates should submit an online admission application using the National Admission Service for any required undergraduate course at the University of Reading;
- The scholarship award will be automatically granted to qualifying students that are granted admission to the university.
- The successful applicants need to satisfy all the University’s Entry requirements.
- Residency Evidence;
- High school academic transcript or diploma statement;
- International Baccalaureate Qualifications are needed;
- Overseas International Qualifications are needed.
Language Conditions: The candidates should submit the results of the English Language Proficiency tests: TOEFL: 88 to 100, IELTS: 6.5 to 8.0, CAE: 193 to 200, CPE: A to C.
Applicants in receipt of a partial tuition fee scholarship award from an outside establishment or another University of Reading award (e.g. University of Reading Master’s Scholarship award) can merge this with the EU Bursary 2021/22, given that the total yearly value of financial aid does not amount to over the total yearly cost of tuition.
Not interested in University of Reading EU Bursary? See other UK scholarships here