The University of Southampton merit scholarships invites applications from International students who are looking at studying for a degree program at the institution. This post offers information on requirements and how to apply.
Every year, the University of Southampton grants a number of scholarships to intellectually gifted students from all over the world. The new Southampton Merit Scholarships are available to international scholars to pursue Master degree programs.
Many have been asking pertinent questions about the University of Southampton Merit Scholarships. Some of these questions are:
- How can I apply for University of Southampton Merit Scholarships?
- When is the deadline for University of Southampton Merit Scholarships?
- When will the application for University of Southampton Merit Scholarships start?
- What are the benefits of University of Southampton Merit Scholarships?
- What are the requirements for University of Southampton Merit Scholarships?
Answers to these questions will be supplied in this post as well as more detailed information on the application processes.
Value of Scholarship: £3,000 tuition waiver
Duration of Scholarship: One year
Eligible Field of Study: All programs existing at the University EXCEPT:
- English Language pre-sessional programs
- Foundation programs
- Undergraduate programs which include a foundation year
- Undergraduate programs (Bachelors) in the Faculty of Health Sciences and the Faculty of Medicine
- Postgraduate taught programs (Masters) in the Faculty of Business, Law, and Art (please take note that a distinct scholarship program offers funding opportunities for programs in these areas),
- Postgraduate programs (Masters) in the Faculty of Engineering and the Environment
- Postgraduate programs (Masters) in the Faculty of Humanities, postgraduate taught programs (Masters) in the Faculty of Physical Sciences and Engineering, and the MSc Physiotherapy in the Faculty of Health Sciences
- PGCert or PGDip qualifications
- Postgraduate Research programs i.e. Ph.D., Doctorate, MPhil, EngD, MRes
- Continuing professional development programs
- Distance Learning programs
- Programs taught at a University of Southampton affiliate institution/campus overseas
Eligibility for University of Southampton Merit Scholarships
- Applicants must be liable to pay full international tuition fees and they will be self-funding, ie they are not in receipt of a full scholarship from another source or sponsored by one of the University’s international funding partners.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at the University of Southampton for 2019 entry (September 2019).which they have accepted (not-UCAS applications) or accepted firmly (UCAS applications).
- Applicants must be International students
How To Apply for University of Southampton Merit Scholarships
To apply for your chose postgraduate research course use our online application form. For comprehensive assistance on the online application process, download the application guide.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline for University of Southampton Merit Scholarships
- 31st July 2019