Do you desire to take up a degree level course and you are concerned about the cost? Here is your answer to aid in funding your education. The University of Sussex is inviting candidates to be a part of the University of Sussex Cate Haste Award.
The grant aims to assist high potential candidates from any nationality who desire to finish their studies but are not able to complete due to financial difficulties.
The University of Sussex is a municipal research university situated in Sussex, England. The university placed sixth in one of the respective universities in the UK.
Why at the University of Sussex? At this university, scholars will get numerous offers to study abroad programs and also many openings to take part in various events and workshops. Students will be taking part in a vibrant student experience on a safe and friendly campus.
Questions have been asked about the University of Sussex Cate Haste Award. These questions are:
- How can I apply for University of Sussex Cate Haste Award?
- When is the deadline for University of Sussex Cate Haste Award?
- When will University of Sussex Cate Haste Award start?
- What are the benefits of University of Sussex Cate Haste Award?
- What are the requirements for University of Sussex Cate Haste Award?
This post provides answers to these questions and gives a detailed guideline on how to apply.
Eligibility for University of Sussex Cate Haste Award for International Students
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible for this fund.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You can join a Master’s degree program in the field of History either in Contemporary History MA or Intellectual History MA at the University.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not receive any other award from any other university in the UK.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
How to Apply for University of Sussex Cate Haste Award for International Students
- How to apply: For this grant, candidates have to submit their applications to be a part of a master’s degree program at the university. Once you get selected for the program, so you are eligible to apply for the grant by completing the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport should be attached with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Must hold a Bachelor’s degree for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not an applicant’s mother tongue, then they need to show their English language ability by taking IELTS or TOEFL test.
Benefits: Only one aspirant will be awarded £3,000 as a tuition fee reduction for this course.
Deadline for University of Sussex Cate Haste Award for International Students
- July 1, 2019