University Of Technology Sydney Grant For International Students, The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is offering the International Grant program to Students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to invite people for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework program in Sydney and also aims to support applicants by covering some expenses.
These questions are making the rounds concerning University Of Technology Sydney Grant:
- How can I apply for University Of Technology Sydney Grant?
- When is the deadline for University Of Technology Sydney Grant?
- When will University Of Technology Sydney Grant start?
- What are the benefits of University Of Technology Sydney Grant?
- What are the requirements for University Of Technology Sydney Grant?
Read the post below to find the answers we have provided to these questions.
Eligible Countries: Citizens of Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam
Course Level: Grants, Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value of Scholarships: The program will cover $3,000 towards UTS tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Technology Sydney Grant for International Students
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Have to be a national of Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam or Thailand; and
- Have to be an international student (not an Australian national, New Zealand national or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Have to satisfy all admission conditions for the undergraduate or postgraduate course program at UTS in Sydney; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on campus; and
- Have to take the offer (comprising payment of the deposit needed) for the accepted UTS program by 30 November 2018 for Autumn session 2019 start and 31 May 2019 for Spring session 2019 start.
- Should not be presently residing or based in Australia; and
- Should not be a government-sponsored scholar.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Selection will be based on:
- Acceptance of UTS course offer (including payment of deposit required) by the specified date as defined in Clause 5 in Conditions of Award.
How to Apply for University Of Technology Sydney Grant for International Students
Interested applicants are required to apply for admission at the UTS University and after taking admission you will be automatically considered for the award.
UTS International will automatically take into account all starting international students from Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam or Thailand applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate program at UTS in Sydney. There is no separate application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Deadline University of Technology Sydney Grant
- May 31, 2019