University of Tehran-Kish Scholarships is for outstanding international students to study postgraduate degree program at the university. Check here for requirements and how to apply.
Are you looking to further your studies abroad? Are you intent in putting in for funding? Excellent opportunity! The University of Tehran is providing Scholarships for outstanding international students.
The award is founded to provide a financial grant to eligible applicants, who desire to study postgraduate degree program at the university for session 2019-2020.
As the oldest contemporary university in the region, the University of Tehran is the most esteemed university in the Middle East. It is rated as one of the best universities globally. It has been a fellow of the International Federation of Library Associations and institutions.
Why at the University of Tehran? The university offers scholars chances to acquire professional knowledge and carry on to improve innovative teaching approaches. It assists students to recognize their career objectives and paths, as well as acquire work experience while learning there.
These are some of the questions that are being asked concerning University of Tehran-Kish Scholarships.
- How can I apply for University of Tehran-Kish Scholarships?
- When is the deadline for University of Tehran-Kish Scholarships?
- When will University of Tehran-Kish Scholarships start?
- What are the benefits of University of Tehran-Kish Scholarships?
- What are the requirements for University of Tehran-Kish Scholarships?
We will provide answers to these questions in this post, and afford applicants a hitch-free application process.
Table of Contents
Eligibility for University of Tehran-Kish Scholarships for International Students in Iran 2019
- Eligible Countries: International candidates
- Acceptable Discipline or Subjects: MSc, MA, and Ph.D. in any field
- Admissible Conditions: To be taken into consideration, scholars need to put in for the one-degree course at UT-KIC MSc, MA, and Ph.D. They have to be below 28 years for MSc, MA, and Ph.D. and for Ph.D. programs must be below 32 years of age.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
How to Apply for University of Tehran-Kish Scholarships for International Students in Iran 2019
- How to apply: To partake in this program, candidates are needed to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After enrolling, applicants can send the grant application straight to the Office of International Affairs at UT-KIC.
- Supporting Credentials: You must attach the essential documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of commendation and a CV.
- Admission Prerequisites: For admission, candidates are required to have their bachelor degree certificates with good academic results.
- Language Prerequisite: All candidates must satisfy the minimum English language requirements for taking part in the program.
The grant will cover the tuition fees of the UT-KIC, access to UT-KIC dormitories, insurance, monthly stipend and tuition fees of Persian language courses.
Deadline for University of Tehran-Kish Scholarships for International Students in Iran 2019
- June 5, 2019