The University Of Warwick Scholarship For Global Education and International Development is currently accepting applications for qualified candidates. Read on for information on requirements and how to apply.
Centre of Education Studies at the University of Warwick is delighted to provide the Global Education and International Development Scholarship for outstanding international students seeking to study at the University.
This scholarship is a Bright Future award available to assisting exceptional scholars from Hong Kong and mainland China on the Global Education and International Development one year taught Master’s degree.
These questions are making the rounds concerning University Of Warwick Scholarship:
- How can I apply for University Of Warwick Scholarship?
- When is the deadline for University Of Warwick Scholarship?
- When will University Of Warwick Scholarship start?
- What are the benefits of University Of Warwick Scholarship?
- What are the requirements for University Of Warwick Scholarship?
Read the post below to find the answers we have provided to these questions.
Not qualified for the University of Warwick scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Eligibility for University of Warwick Global Education and International Development Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Permanent residents of Hong Kong or mainland China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates are required to have applied to the Global Education and International Development MA programme
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for an award, applicants should be outstanding students and new entrants to the University of Warwick starting in October 2019. Current students and those before now holding an MA/MSc are not qualified to apply.
How to Apply for University of Warwick Scholarship
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
- Supporting Documents: submit a scanned copy of the first-degree certificate, a reference by a former or current tutor/employer, academic credentials -evidence of being a highly motivated student -personal statement maximum 1,000 words, before the deadline.
- Admission Requirements: Must have second class honors degree (2.2) or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Non-native speakers of English must have an IELTS score of 6.5 and no component below 6.0 or equivalent score on another acceptable test.
Benefits of Global Education and International Development Scholarships
The university will be awarded five valuable grants for the 2019/20 intake up to the value of GBP £10,000 each to contribute towards fees.
Deadline for University of Warwick Global Education and International Development Scholarships
- June 1, 2019