The University of Oxford Scholarships for International Students 2019 is accepting applications. We have provided all the information needed to apply in this post.
Are you interested in pursuing a master’s degree in the UK? If yes, take a look at the St Cross Worldwide Scholarships program which is offered by the St. Cross College at the University of Oxford.
These educational grants are open to high achieving international students to study a one-year MSc/MST course. The scholarship program aims to assist students financially in their studies in the UK.
Founded in 1965, St Cross College is a component college of the University of Oxford in England. It is one of the youngest of Oxford’s 38 colleges and intends to match the structure, life, and aid of undergraduate colleges.
Why at the University of Oxford? The university provides excellent teaching, skills preparation, and means for independent study. It helps applicants to achieve accomplishment in a wide assortment of fields which is highly held across the world.
Questions have been asked about the University of Oxford Scholarships. These questions are:
- How can I apply for University of Oxford Scholarships?
- When is the deadline for University of Oxford Scholarships?
- When will University of Oxford Scholarships start?
- What are the benefits of University of Oxford Scholarships?
- What are the requirements for University of Oxford Scholarships?
This post provides answers to these questions and gives a detailed guideline on how to apply.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Eligibility for the University of Oxford Scholarships for International Students
- Eligible Nations: Nationals of the six continents -Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Oceania are eligible for these openings.
- Suitable discipline or Subjects: Candidates can put in for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MST) program to the University of Oxford.
- Admission Conditions: Must have not before now taken any other grant from any other college in Oxford.
How to Apply for the University of Oxford Scholarships for International Students
- How to apply: There is a prerequisite of accepting admission in a master’s degree course at the university for this, you are required to write your admission and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholars will be chosen and informed by the organizers for the scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of the candidate’s CV and stating their desire to apply accompanied by the evidence of funding from other sources must be enclosed with the admission.
- Admission Criteria: Should have a bachelor’s degree for applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you are required to take TOEFL or IELTS test for proving your language proficiency.
Benefits: Total 6 International funds will be granted for this course which will be valued at £10,000 and intended to offer financial assistance for candidates.
Deadline for the University of Oxford Scholarships for International Students 2019
- June 7, 2019