The University of Queensland Scholarship for Master of Advanced Economics, Do you have an aspiration of obtaining a Ph.D. degree from a reputable college in Australian territory? Then you are welcome to be a part of the program which is provided by the School of Economics at the University of Queensland.
This award is available for high achieving International students and aims to provide financial support for the candidates of the Economics field.
The University of Queensland is one of the oldest universities in Australia and was founded in 1909. It is a municipal research university and ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world.
Why at the University of Queensland? The University offers an education that will equip candidates for future success – locally and globally, today and tomorrow from teachers and scholars who are international experts in their fields. Applicants will enjoy a healthy study/life balance as well as an active lifestyle.
Questions have been asked about the University of Queensland Scholarship. These questions are:
- How can I apply for University of Queensland Scholarship?
- When is the deadline for University of Queensland Scholarship?
- When will University of Queensland Scholarship start?
- What are the benefits of University of Queensland Scholarship?
- What are the requirements for University of Queensland Scholarship?
This post provides answers to these questions and gives a detailed guideline on how to apply.
Eligibility for the University of Queensland Scholarship for Master of Advanced Economics
- Eligible Countries: International and Australian citizens are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join a master’s of an advanced economic degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: If you are pursuing a Ph.D. degree from the School of Economics, then you are eligible for this grant.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
How to Apply for the University of Queensland Scholarship for Master of Advanced Economics
- How to apply: Applicants are suggested to take part in the masters of an advanced economics degree program at the university. They will be automatically considered for the fund after reserving their seat in the course.
- Supporting Documents: There is a requirement of submitting copies of previous academic transcripts, academic CV, two referee reports and evidence of GMAT or TOEFL score sheets.
- Admission Requirements: A relevant bachelor honors degree is necessary for taking admission in this course.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your mother tongue, then you need to demonstrate your English language proficiency by TOEFL or GMAT test.
Benefits – The program will help candidates with the award of AU$30,000 per annum and tuition fee waiver.
Deadline for the University of Queensland Scholarship for Master of Advanced Economics
- October 31, 2019