US Embassy Recruitment, The United States Embassy is accepting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Correspondence Unit Visa Assistant. Apply here
The United States Embassy is accepting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Correspondence Unit Visa Assistant. Read more on how to apply below.
Frequently asked questions about US Embassy Recruitment:
- How can I apply for US Embassy Recruitment?
- When will US Embassy Recruitment start?
- Is US Embassy Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for US Embassy Recruitment?
- What is the deadline for US Embassy Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the US Embassy Recruitment form?
- Is US Embassy Recruitment form out?
Find answers to these questions in this post.
Current Job Openings at US Embassy Recruitment
- Correspondence Unit Visa Assistant
Job Position – Correspondence Unit Visa Assistant
- Job Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 40 hours per week
- Announcement Number: Lagos-2019-034
- Location: Lagos
- Series/Grade: LE – 1405 7
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Promotion Potential: LE-7
- Hiring Agency: Consulate General Lagos
- Security Clearance Required: Public Trust – Background Investigation
- Appointment Type: Indefinite
- Will responds precisely and professionally to emails, phone and postal mail communication regarding American Citizens Services (ACS), Immigrant Visas (IV), and Non-immigrant Visa (NIV) from both the public and Congressional offices.
- The successful candidate will report directly to the Correspondence Team Leader and liaise with Locally Employed Staff (LE Staff) team leaders, Unit chief, and with the entry-level officer.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications; Public Administration; Psychology; Criminal Justice or Behavioral Studies is required.
- Two years of work experience in Consular or other work related to customer service is an advantage.
- Must be familiar with immigration laws, regulations and procedures and also have a general knowledge of Nigerian family structure.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Adept at using one of Nigeria’s three local languages.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Must pass a medical and security test.
- Staff working at the U.S. Mission in Lagos, Nigeria may be entitled to a compensation package that may include health and other benefits.
Latest Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply Here for Correspondence Unit Visa Assistant
Qualified candidates should click here to apply for Correspondence Unit Visa Assistant
Provide the following alongside your application:
- Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- Residency or Work Permit
- Educational Degree Certificate
- Certificate or License
Deadline for Application: June 28, 2019
Remuneration: NGN6,239,644 (USD $36,725)