Asharami Energy Recruitment is currently ongoing for the position of Civil Engineer, read more on job eligibilities, requirements and how to apply here.
Asharami Energy Limited, a Sahara Group Company, is an oil exploration and production company with a strategy to deliver long term and sustainable growth. They are recruiting to fill the position below.
Frequently asked questions about Asharami Energy Recruitment:
- Is Asharami Energy Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for Asharami Energy Recruitment?
- When will Asharami Energy Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for Asharami Energy Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Asharami Energy Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Asharami Energy Recruitment?
- Is Asharami Energy Recruitment form out?
Keep reading this post to find all the information you will need for this recruitment.
Current Job Opening at Asharami Energy Recruitment
- Civil Engineer
Job Position: Civil Engineer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Job Purpose Statement for Civil Engineer at Asharami Energy Limited
- This recruitment is necessary for offering field supervisory assistance/support in Asharami Energy for the supervision of multiple projects that have been captured in the development plan of OML 148 and other prospects in Sahara Upstream.
- Provision of adequate supervisory support to all Civil Engineering/Technical personnel attached to manage all existing/new facilities within the field.
- Providing assistance in the development, implementation, and organization of all Civil/Structural and Facilities engineering activities for the aim of concept assessment, concept definition (FEED), detailed design, construction and asset reliability for both onshore and offshore projects.
- Contribute to research and Development, standardization, simplification and knowledge sharing within the department.
- Supervision of QA/QC testing procedures and routine structural maintenance works
- Carry out all tests necessary for the quality control of the works.
- Ensuring that the works are constructed in accordance with the design and contract specifications.
- Accountable to the Lead Facilities/Civil Engineer and Engineering Manager on progress, technical issues, non-conformities, etc. in control of technical counsel, industry practices and competitive international standards to enable top functioning performance.
- Help to administer, develop and construct a high-quality Civil Engineering team, administration of design activities work outsourced to Frame agreement Engineering contractors; Work and behave in line with Asharami (Sahara group) HSE and business values.
- Help in the employment of new technology to conquer new business challenges, work to articulate project proposals, defining the scope and partaking in the development of technical solutions. Add to the update of principles, Tools, and guidelines within your own area of expertise.
- Provision of strategic support in Facilities/Civil Engineering development, management and close-out of the Operational Readiness Plans and activities.
- Work with operating leadership groups and individual departments to institute vision, key elements, yearly goals /plans, and accountability, with the view of attaining set goals.
- Run meetings with governing bodies/partners/contractors and other IOC’S with respect to the field’s assessment and developmental projects and plans within and outside the area.
- Supervision of all Land and hydrographic surveying works within and outside the field
- Ensuring that safety and environmental procedures are adhered to.
Job Recruitments in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Minimum Qualification/ Experience for Civil Engineer at Asharami Energy Limited
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Ability to adapt to the operational environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of applicable safety standards and procedures.
- Good team player
- Must be a quick thinker
- Must possess good analytical and decision-making skills
- Critical thinking,
- The ability to interpret data
- Detailed and methodical
- Analytical, critical thinking and questioning
- Responsiveness and ability to prioritize
- Adaptive and customer management capability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Material Engineer
- Quality control/Quality assurance supervisors
- Surveyor assistance
- Maintenance supervisors
- 2nd June 2019
How To Apply for Civil Engineer
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment