LeadHire Limited Recruitment is ongoing for the role of a Digital Marketer. Here are the requirements, eligibilities and how to apply for Digital Marketer position within the organization.
LeadHire Limited is recruiting on behalf of a client to fill the role of a Digital Marketer. The client is a prominent Retail company and is looking to employ the services of a properly qualified candidate to fill this position.
These inquiries have been made towards the LeadHire Limited Recruitment by prospective job seekers.
- When will LeadHire Limited Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for LeadHire Limited Recruitment?
- Is LeadHire Limited Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for LeadHire Limited Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the LeadHire Limited Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for LeadHire Limited Recruitment?
- Is LeadHire Limited Recruitment form out?
This post offers answers and detailed information about this job recruitment. Please read through the post.
Current Job Opening at LeadHire Limited Recruitment
- Digital Marketer
Table of Contents
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Nature of the Job: Full-time
Educational Requirement: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or HND
Required Experience: Two years
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
Job Responsibilities for Digital Marketer at LeadHire Limited
- Develop and oversee digital marketing promotions
- Manage a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s)
- Create and optimize content for the website and social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
Also, Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here.
Please bear in mind that only applicants that reside in Ilupeju or its environs will be shortlisted.
How To Apply for Digital Marketer
Are you interested in this job opening? Click here to apply.
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here: