The vacancy at Total Nigeria Plc 2019 is for the position of Solar Project Engineer (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer (Male or Female). Here is how to apply.
Total Plc is the 5th largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas utility within the world, with over a hundred thousand staff in more than a hundred and thirty countries around the globe. Total size and performance rank them in the list of the highest 5 international oil firms.
Frequently asked questions about Vacancy at Total Nigeria Plc 2019:
- How can I apply for Vacancy at Total Nigeria Plc 2019?
- Is Vacancy at Total Nigeria Plc 2019 on?
- What are the requirements for Vacancy at Total Nigeria Plc 2019?
- When will Vacancy at Total Nigeria Plc 2019 start?
- What is the deadline for Vacancy at Total Nigeria Plc 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Vacancy at Total Nigeria Plc 2019 form?
- Is Vacancy at Total Nigeria Plc 2019 form out?
Please find the answers to these questions in the post below.
Current Vacancy at Total Nigeria Plc 2019
- Solar Project Engineer
Job Position – Solar Project Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA, BSc, HND MBA, MSc, MA
Experience: 6 years
Location: Lagos – CHURCHGATE ST(NGA)
Job Field: Engineering, Technical
Offer ID For Vacancy at Total Nigeria Plc 2019: 17671BR
Specialty: Project Management
Employment type: VIE
Contract duration: 180 days
Duration unit: Months
Branch: Marketing & Services
Proposed start date: 1st August 2019
Job Description Solar for Project Engineer
- You will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and provide functional guidance and assistance to Sales, marketing, operations, maintenance, and engineering departments;
- You will visit any of the company’s project sites at various locations all over the country where your attention will be needed often times.
- You will manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots and ensure that all projects are executed safely, qualitatively, promptly and at optimal cost.
Job Activities for Solar Project Engineer
- Visit company and client sites to carry out the assessment and prepare engineering reports identifying the work scope;
- Define work scope recommendations and project proposals;
- Carry out engineering analysis, design, and calculations for projects with relative requirements;
- Prepare cost estimates based on the aforementioned factors and will define BOQ and tender requirements with Quantity Surveyor;
- Be the primary link between the contractor and the company all through the whole project.
Solar Project Engineer Job Context and Environment
- The selected candidate will be paid a VIE allowance according to the Business rates and the subsidiary will provide accommodation.
- Visit the website www.civiweb.com to ascertain that your application corresponds with the criteria to implement a VIE assignment.
Required Qualification for Solar Project Engineer
- A master degree in Electrical Engineering and renewable energies
- Relatable Experience in project management, site supervision, and electrical installations
- Experience level required: 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
- Languages: Fluency in French and English
- Computing skills: AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel, PV syst or equivalent.
Vacancy In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How To Apply For Solar Project Engineer
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply, also take time to go through the requirements and eligibility.