Talentsquare Recruitment is for a Booking and Logistics Assistant whose duty will be to handle their clients booking requests, travel arrangements, and transportation needs. Find more details in this post.
At Talentsquare (RC 1453480), they are assisting to seek, grow and uphold the extraordinary assemblage of abilities who are prospective leaders in different fields as well as developing specializations. They are supporters of great organization principles and values, affiliating with crucial business owners or recruiting managers to help them shape their organizations. Whether conferring for customers on how to grow their teams, hiring the right people, managing talents or improving programs for them– they are remarkably concentrated on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help their clients understand how people are important to their business performance. They are recruiting to fill the position below.
Frequently asked questions about Talentsquare Recruitment:
- What are the requirements for Talentsquare Recruitment?
- How can I apply for Talentsquare Recruitment?
- Is Talentsquare Recruitment on?
- When will Talentsquare Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the Talentsquare Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Talentsquare Recruitment?
- Is Talentsquare Recruitment form out?
We have provided answers to these questions in this post. Read through it carefully.
Current Job Opening at Talentsquare Recruitment
- Booking and Logistics Assistant
Job Position: Booking and Logistics Assistant
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- They are seeking a Booking and Logistics Assistant to handle their clients booking requests, travel arrangements, and transportation needs.
- They will work closely with the A&R, Partnerships and Management teams to plan and execute seamless business and promotional trips, as well as the timely handling of booking requests for the company’s roster of staff
- Their ideal candidate will have excellent personal organization skills, strong business acumen and enthusiasm for the media and entertainment industry in Nigeria and internationally.
- A successful candidate will be a “builder” with the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and growing company.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
A successful Booking and Logistics Manager will:
- Develop strategic policies and programs for corporate travel
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements (air, lodgings, etc.) and operations
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements in Lagos (cars, security, etc.)
- Manage incoming booking requests for artist appearances and shows
- Liaise with bookings clients and work with Events Manager to ensure seamlessly executed events with a high level of client satisfaction
- Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers
- Provide advice on travel documents, insurance, import/export regulations, etc.
- Proven experience as a corporate travel manager
- Knowledge of international travel regulations, customs, and currencies
- Knowledge of T&E reporting and processing
- Working knowledge of MS Office and CTM/GDS solutions
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
- Well-organized and reliable
- An analytical mind with strong business acumen
- Customer-oriented approach