The Vice Chancellor Scholarship at Emirates Aviation University is now obtainable for Undergraduate, Postgraduate foreign candidates in all fields to have the chance to pursue their education at the Emirates Aviation University, United Arab Emirates.
Emirates Aviation University, the academic unit of the Emirates Group, is the main educational institution in the Middle East for the study of aviation management, aeronautical engineering, logistics and supply management, aviation safety and security.
Emirates Aviation University (EAU) is the academic arm of the Emirates Group, a name renowned globally for its devotion to the highest standards of quality in all area of its business.
The school is accredited by the UAE Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs and the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) and provides a comprehensive range of programs structured to provide candidates with the best aviation related concentrations.
The scholars may pick between training, undergraduate and postgraduate programs that integrate the high academic requirements of the industry with the most recent developments and knowledge of the aviation industry. Tested academic leadership, a diverse international student population and a devoted campus in the center of Dubai guarantee a dynamic and successful academic setting. As the Group’s academic unit, the UAE offers a six-month placement with the Group for its most successful undergraduates to have a feel of the real world directly and to merge theory with hands-on application.
Vice Chancellor Scholarship at Emirates Aviation University Description:
- Host University: Emirates Aviation University;
- Host Country: United Arab Emirates;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Postgraduate & Undergraduate
- Scholarship Value: 50% Reduction of tuition fees;
- Subjects: All Subjects;
- Eligible Nations: International
- Application Closing Date: The Scholarship is open.
Emirates Aviation University is a reputable institution of higher education, with know-how in aviation engineering, business management, aircraft management, aviation security and safety studies. It is seen as a foremost university in the world for aviation education.
The university provides their scholars a blend of undergraduate and postgraduate studies that combines the best academic performance with the most recent developments and know-how in the aerospace sector.
Any chosen candidate will gain from 50% of the cost of tuition as part of the program’s benefits. This will aid them in securing a superior education at an affordable price.
Benefits of Vice Chancellor Scholarship at Emirates Aviation University
- The Vice Chancellor Scholarship award is limited to up to 100 scholars in each academic session.
- Candidates who do not obtain the Chancellor’s Scholarship award may apply for the Vice Chancellor Scholarship award.
- The scholarship award provides up to 50% of the tuition fees.
- The scholarship award does not provide the registration fee, textbook fees or fees paid to an external partner for dual award programs and other costs.
Eligibility for Vice Chancellor Scholarship at Emirates Aviation University
- Applicants are expected to have been tested as a foreign student;
- Applicants are expected to have already submitted an application to a qualifying program at the university;
- Applicants are expected to achieve a minimum average grade point average of 90% or its equal in their last year of secondary school, with an IELTS 6 academic or equivalent. Postgraduate candidates should possess a minimum CGPA of 3.5/4.0 with IELTS 7 academic at their bachelor’s degree program, or equivalent.
- Present fulltime undergraduate scholars who attain a CGPA of 3.8/4.0 may also apply for the Vice Chancellor Scholarship award.
How to Apply for Vice Chancellor Scholarship at Emirates Aviation University
So as to be given consideration for this scholarship award, students have to enrol for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Emirates Aviation University. Then fill out an online application obtainable at the Admissions and Registration Office. Once finished, applications must be sent to the Admissions and Registration Office with the required documents before the closing date (see official website below).
Required support documents:
An offer letter from Emirates Aviation University for the study course;
A copy of the relevant academic background required for admission to the program;
The applicant can also suggest any other relevant credentials.
The entrance conditions for each program vary from one to the other.
Candidates from non-native English-speaking countries will be needed to demonstrate their English language aptitudes by getting a score of 6 on the Academic IELTS or an equivalent score.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here