Vice President, Government Engagement, SSA at MasterCard Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Vice President, Government Engagement, SSA in the ongoing MasterCard Nigeria job recruitment.
Vice President, Government Engagement, SSA at MasterCard Nigeria – About Position
Mastercard is the international technology firm behind the world’s fastest payments processing system. They are a driver for commerce, a connection to financial networks for the previously excluded, a technology revolution lab, and the home of Priceless®. They make sure every employee has the chance to be a part of something larger and to transform lives. They believe as their company grows, so should you. They believe in linking everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Assist the Regional Government Engagement Lead in the growth and implementation of the market / regional government strategy – depending on the assignment allocated – starting from:
- Understanding local, national and regional priorities.
- Engaging regional, divisional and market leadership to prioritize clients and solution opportunities.
- Securing global, regional and local resources to execute on the plan and drive marquee wins.
- Accelerate solutions deployment by providing expert sales support for marquee engagements.
- Represent major government opportunities and projects within Strategic Growth. Drive strategic alignment.
- Support the building and curation of a local community of practice.
- Experience working for or closely with government agencies, managing process improvement, and transformative change initiatives, as well as proven experience in engaging very senior government leaders to build durable relations.
- Proven track in leading government projects and/or commercial deals in the assigned region, division or market
- Consultative selling focused, with a deep product, services, and solutions expertise.
- Adept at interacting with senior Mastercard stakeholders in terms of engagement, communication, and transparency of purpose.
- Demonstrated ability to work across divisional boundaries, within the assigned region, division or market
- Self-motivated, and thrives in a fast-paced environment; readiness to take-on stretch goals.
- Strong gravitas, exceptional relationship management, influencing and communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree required. MBA or graduate degree preferred.
- Fluency in English and in the local language in the assigned market or division is required.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Vivo Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Vacancies
How to apply for Vice President, Government Engagement, SSA at MasterCard Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.