VISA Incorporated Job Recruitment 2019 is presently ongoing for top positions of Directors. This post provides information on job descriptions, requirements and qualifications.
Visa runs the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial service brands. It enhances global commerce through the easy transfer of value and information among financial institutions; consumers; businesses and government entities. Visa’s card platforms provide its users with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in over 200 countries and territories.
Frequently asked questions on VISA Incorporated Job Recruitment:
- Is VISA Incorporated Job Recruitment on?
- What is the deadline for VISA Incorporated Job Recruitment?
- How can I apply for VISA Incorporated Job Recruitment?
- When will VISA Incorporated Job Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for VISA Incorporated Job Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the VISA Incorporated Job Recruitment form?
- Is VISA Incorporated Job Recruitment form out?
Find answers to these questions in the post below.
Current Job Openings at VISA Incorporated Job Recruitment
- Director, Government Engagement for West Africa
- Director, Visa Consulting & Analytics SSA – Nigeria
Job Position – Director, Government Engagement for West Africa
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Nigeria
Job Description for Director, Government Engagement for West Africa – VISA Incorporated Job Recruitment
- Works closely with Country, Group-level, and Global colleagues as well as Country Management; Business Development; Merchant Sales and Solutions; Risk; Compliance; Client Services; Corporate Social Impact; Legal; Marketing; Strategy and Product groups.
- Coordinate with functional colleagues in the region and around the world to build and refine best practices.
- Work with cross-divisional business teams as subject matter expert on regulatory issues and government relations.
- Will travel often times within the West Africa region and sometimes to other international destinations.
- Oversee all Visa correspondence with financial sector regulators and key government officials in West Africa.
- Create and administer an effective Government Engagement strategy for the area of responsibility.
- Manage the growth and building of stakeholder relationships with Government regulators, businesses and non-governmental organizations at all levels.
- Ascertain that Government Engagement plans are parallel with Visa’s strategic business objectives.
- Formulate and keep effective long-term relations with Governments and other external stakeholders at the appropriate levels.
- Oversee daily Government Engagement operations and represent Visa at relevant forums in the various regional markets
- Make sure of optimization of meeting targets and GE objectives by recommending best practices.
- Create and sustain internal relationships and advance an understanding of the function within the company.
Job Requirements for Director, Government Engagement for West Africa – VISA Incorporated Job Recruitment
- Credible record and a minimum of 5-7 years experience in all aspects of developing and implementing stakeholder’s relations strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of the local business and political environments in West Africa.
- Adept knowledge of the operations of the electronic payments industry.
- Manage commercial interests and social benefits.
- A creative and innovative thinker.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to function under pressure and also work long hours.
- A motivated, self- starter who is able to work independently, within a team, and with less supervision.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluent in English and a fair in using French may be an added advantage.
Apply Here for Director, Government Engagement for West Africa
Candidates with fitting qualifications should click here to apply for Director, Government Engagement for West Africa
Deadline: Not Stated
Job Position: Director, Visa Consulting & Analytics SSA – Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Description for Director, Visa Consulting & Analytics SSA in Nigeria – VISA Incorporated Job Recruitment
- Will supply consulting support and projects to VISA’s key clients across Sub-Saharan Africa markets with a specific focus on West Africa.
- Analyze client needs across the markets and recognize opportunities for consulting assignments with VISA’s key clients.
- Arrange consulting activity and secure funds from partnership agreements to bolster Consulting projects where such agreements exist.
- Deliver Consulting projects.
- Work on client site to design and project manage the implementation of marketing campaigns, value propositions, digital, prepaid & credit products
- Develop and deliver client training programs and impart best practices knowledge sharing to VISA clients
- Where appropriate, work with designated practice areas globally to incorporate best practice, source analytical or other services and leverage global consulting solutions
- Manage the VISA Consulting budget and resources to perform all required duties for Nigeria.
- Liaise with VISA functional teams to define and implement processes to optimize the daily engagement of vendors and the relationships with clients.
Job Requirements for Director, Visa Consulting & Analytics SSA in Nigeria – VISA Incorporated Job Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Master’s Degree preferred. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years of solid experience in the following areas: value proposition design; digital transformation experience; product development and launch; portfolio and P&L management.
- Should be experienced in working within a top-tier bank or the financial services practice of a top-tier consulting firm.
- Strong consulting skills and client engagement capabilities.
- Advanced client contact and presentation skills.
- Smooth communication and presenting to senior management of clients about VISA.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- Adept project management skills.
- Target driven, flexible and both internally and externally customer focused.
- Will be required to travel often times and work on client site for extended periods across SSA.
- Self-motivated and intuitive.
- A team player and cooperation skills and also able to work effectively with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Able to operate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proficient in the use of English, both oral and written.
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply Here for Director, Visa Consulting & Analytics SSA in Nigeria
Candidates with fitting qualifications should click here to apply for Director, Visa Consulting & Analytics SSA in Nigeria
Deadline: Not Stated