WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020. Vacancies at WAEC 2019/2020. This article will provide latest and up to date information on how to apply for WAEC job opportunities in Nigeria for both graduate and undergraduate. This article will also discuss the requirements and qualifications for the WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020. Qualified applicants should adhere to the guidelines enumerated in this article.
West African Examinations Council is the board that conducts and manages the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), for University and JAMB entry examination in countries in West Africa.
WAEC is a regional organization which is responsible for the conducting of different examinations in English-speaking countries in West African. WAEC invites qualified applicants to submit their applications to be considered to be offered employment.
Several questions have been raised by aspiring candidates about the WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020. A few of these questions include:
- Is the WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020 out?
- Updates on WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020.
- How can I apply for WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I get the form for WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Deadline for WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020.
These questions will be fully answered in this article. More clarifying details about the job positions and requirements for the WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020 will also be mentioned in this article.
Job Vacancies at WAEC
- Assistant Registrar II – Mechanical Subjects
- Assistant Registrar II (Physics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Marketing and Store Management)
- Assistant Registrar II (Psychology)
- Assistant Registrar II (Mathematics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Geography)
- Assistant Registrar II (History)
- Assistant Registrar II (Hausa)
- Mechanical Engineer II
- Asst. Registrar II (Garment Making and Clothing & Textile)
- Human Resource Management Officer II
- Electrical Engineer II
- Quantity Surveyor II
- Assistant Registrar II (French)
- Computer Hardware Maintenance Engineer II
- Assistant Registrar II (English Language/Literature-In-English)
- Application Programmer II
- Database Administrator II
- Assistant Registrar II (Economics)
- Asst. Registrar II (Civil Subjects: Woodwork; Furniture Making & Upholstery)
- Accountant II
- Assistant Registrar II (Business Studies)
- Assistant Registrar II (Biology)
- Assistant Registrar II (Basic Electricity)
- Assistant Registrar II (Arabic)
- Applicants should have OND/NCE/HND/B.Sc. in a related course from any reputable Institution.
- Efficient use of the computer.
- Applicants should have 5 Credits in SSCE/WASSCE with English Language and Mathematics inclusive in one sitting, or 6 Credits in 2 sittings with English Language and Mathematics inclusive.
- Maximum of 35 years of age.
How to Apply for Waec Recruitment
Qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and application letters to:
The Deputy Director (HRM),
The application letter should include the following:
- Full Names
- Age/Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Email Address
- Telephone No(s)
Note: Shortlisted applicants only will be invited for aptitude test and interview.
Deadline: Not Stated