Lumos Nigeria Job Vacancies, Vacancies at Lumos Nigeria Job. The organization is recruiting and there are available job openings at Lumos Nigeria Job Vacancies.
Lumos provides cheap and clean solar energy to a pool of 1.3 billion possible consumers who live off the electricity network. Lumos allows clients to switch dangerous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with new solar electricity that can fuel lights, cellphones, computers, TVs, fans, and other little electronic devices (all at once, every day). By providing Solar Power as a Service, Lumos provides houses and small businesses a simple and cheap way to purchase electricity in small installments making use of their mobile phones. They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Warehouse Agent – Central Warehouse
- To maintain records of materials in inventory and on order.
- Monitoring stock levels and ensuring that inventory management is carried out in-line with company policies, procedures and protocols and implementing Inventory management best practices.
- Reconciles discrepancies in inventories and notifies supervisor of irregularities.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting will be required.
- Additionally, it is required to maintain warehouse order according to standard industry practice and occupational Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) regulations.
- Occasional physical labor may also be required.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts and report data.
- Database Management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, process stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Documents and Record-Keeping tools.
- Sound knowledge of invoicing and shipping procedures.
- Hands-on experience in Inventory Control and Best Practices.
- Monitors and maintains inventory in the assigned warehouse(s)
- Receiving and shipping items to and from warehouses
- Adherence to budget, schedule, and standards to be met, and monitoring these items.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Completed degree from an accredited institution; at least 3 years of practical experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Ability and willingness to work extra hours including evenings, weekends and public holidays to meet business needs.
- Sound Knowledge on the use of Enterprise Resource Planning Tool (ERP)
- ERP Experience is an absolute requirement
- Three or more years of inventory management hands-on work experience
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business.
Other Requirements (Behavioral Etc.):
- Excellent organizational and Time-management skills
- Great Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Quick learner, able to follow and execute project plans.
Application Closing Date
4th November 2019.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Vacancies
- Lidya Global Job Vacancies
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solutions Job Vacancies
- British High Commission Job Vacancies
- Atlantic Hall School Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- WINCO Foam Industries Limited Vacancies
- GM George – Taylor & Co Vacancies
- Nioda Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifemate Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- HOR Logistics Job Vacancies
- BSS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies
- Chams PLC Job Vacancies
- Spanish Villa Hotel Job Vacancies
- Finchglow Travels Job Vacancies
- OTP Internet Technology Job Vacancies
- Pacific School Comprehensive College Job Vacancies
- PG Consulting Limited Vacancies
- Alfred & Victoria Associates Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Job Vacancies
- AT&A Group Limited Job Vacancies
- Access Solutions Limited Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Vacancies
- Dragnet Solutions Limited Vacancies
- Get99 Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Vacancies
- Baker Hughes Vacancies
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Vacancies
- Opay Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Onstream Group Job Vacancies
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to [email protected] stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here