Warehouse Checker at Coca-Cola Company – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Warehouse Checker in the ongoing Coca-Cola Company job recruitment.
Warehouse Checker at Coca-Cola Company – About Position
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s biggest liquid refreshment company, refreshing customers with over 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company, you can build your career in a challenging and unique environment. They are the biggest producer and distributor of non-alcoholic beverages in the world, selling over 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused organization that is known and esteemed all through the world.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Warehouse Checker
Ref Id: req20653
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
- The Warehouse Checker reports to the Warehouse Manager/Depot Warehouse Supervisor.
- The main responsibilities of the role are to count truck inventory and keeps accurate records of finished goods transported out of the facility for sales delivery or distribution to another warehouse.
- Receive finished goods and other materials from Production and at the gate into inventory and maintains appropriate records.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Ensure load accuracy at check-in and check out by physically counting.
- Document quantity, quality, type and as suitable products to maintain shipping, receiving, and production records and files.
- Compare product labels, tags and Certificate of Analysis to verify accuracy of shipment content
- Examine products or materials and packaging, for damage, defects, or shortages, using specified sheets, booklets, shipment documents, delivery notes as applicable.
- Remove from stock, products or loads not meeting quality standards, and notify warehouse officers/depot officers or appropriate departments of discrepancies observed.
- Maintain Good Housekeeping and Good manufacturing practices.
- Participate in daily, weekly and monthly stock count.
- Ensure adherence to all audit policies and standards.
- Give ideas and participate in all engagement activities
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Various other duties, as assigned.
- Minimum of OND in Social Sciences and related courses
- Good Knowledge of Housekeeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Tools
- Good Communication skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
How to apply for Warehouse Checker at Coca-Cola Company
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.