Warehouse Specialist at Coca-Cola Company – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Warehouse Specialist in the ongoing Coca-Cola Company job recruitment.
Warehouse Specialist at Coca-Cola Company – About Position
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s biggest liquid refreshment company, refreshing customers with over 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company, you can build your career in a challenging and unique environment. They are the biggest producer and distributor of non-alcoholic beverages in the world, selling over 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused organization that is known and esteemed all through the world.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Warehouse Specialist
Ref Id: req20651
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
- The Warehouse Specialist reports to the Warehouse Supervisor and is responsible for the management and reconciliation of inventory/stock through adhering to processes and policies and also responsible for stocktaking.
- The role holder ensures good manufacturing practices, stocks are properly arranged, production reconciliation, sampling treatment and receipt of products from depots and other locations.
Other key responsibilities of the role include:
- To coordinate loading and offloading of trucks, track and manage 3PL forklift downtime and utilization.
- Execution of warehouse ZIHP(in-house processing) tasks in the physical and on the ERP.
- To manage and reconcile inventory through proper issuance and receipt of stock.
- To ensure the proper stock arrangement and accurate stock count paying particular attention to stock count pre-requisites. Ensures stock is stored in an appropriate storage condition.
- To ensure DSD and haulage trucks are properly loaded to achieve daily sales. Production reconciliation, sampling treatment and receipts from depots and other locations.
- To ensure pallet availability. Issue empties to manufacturing and receives finished goods from production with minimal operational loss.
- Resources optimization- to ensure proper utilization of resources, machines, to meet the company’s objective.
- Development and implementation of Warehouse processes
- Delivery of agreed Warehouse KBIs & BP commitments.
- BSc degree / HND.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written communication)
- 1-2 years of field experience
- MS Office, MS Excel – Intermediate, MS Word and PowerPoint – Intermediate.
- Action Oriented
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Conflict Management
- Building Effective Teams/Peer Relationships.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
How to apply for Warehouse Specialist at Coca-Cola Company
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.