Ruhe Global Resources is an international education consultancy, language and examination tutorial center. We stand for the interest of many institutions in Australia, Canada, Cyprus, Turkey, Russia, France, Italy, China, India, Germany, Dubai, New Zealand, USA and United Kingdom. We also conduct national and international examinations, registration tutorial and preparation service.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Job Vacancies
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Job Vacancy
- GUO Transport Company Limited Job Vacancy
- Tunde Adejumo & Co. Job Vacancies
- Fidson Healthcare Plc Job Vacancies
- KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Vacancies
- Ensure Consulting Job Vacancies
- Jhpiego Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Job Vacancies
- Dayola Property & Development Company Job Vacancies
- United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Vacancies
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
Job Position: Website & Graphic Design Digital Marketing and Recruitment Executive
- Proactively Manage the design of the RGR website and social media handles.
- Meeting with potential applicants in order to counsel and guide them towards enrollment to any of RGRs services online and face to face.
- Contribution to RGR s marketing strategy and organization of marketing and advertising activity in Nigeria both online and face to face.
- Input and expert advice with regards to RGRs business & marketing strategy in Nigeria.
- Attendance at recruitment exhibitions, representation of RGR on exhibition stands.
- Conversion of current applicants via telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- Regular visits to cities outside of Abuja.
- Engage in admissions seminars held in schools, hotels and other venues.
- Delivery of expert visa advice and counseling for all Nigerian RGR applicants applying for visas online and face to face.
- Achieve agreed targets for each intake
- Provide timely and accurate updates to the Company regarding student recruitment activities.
- Make contact and follow up with new institutions in Nigeria to have a signed MOUs to send students to RGR.
- Marketing and promoting RGR institutions to prospective students.
- Maintain full update on RGR partner institutions regarding courses, materials and procedures.
- Assists in proactively monitoring and analyzing the RGR website.
- Design and update the RGR website regularly.
- Respond to a high volume of activity on social media sites with appropriate responses based on company policies
- Regularly perform outbound calls to follow up on customer requests
- Effectively utilizes tools provided and analytical skill set to determine the next plan of action
- Monitor and track negative posts and respond appropriately
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Push strategies that are credible by testing and metrics.
- Respond to the problems of the customer promptly via social media
- Assist customers via Face to Face, emails and over both over the phone and on social media platforms.
- Listen to the customer queries patiently to resolve issues
- Develop and initiate business development and /marketing strategies.
- Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies.
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- A degree in Computing, Marketing, Communication and Graphic Design or any related degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be good in website design and graphic designs.
- 1-5 years’ experience in related role
- Strong customer service background
- Marketing experience in a similar role
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential.
- Blogging and writing skill
- Paid social media advertising expertise.
- Ability to engage with people and turn them into sales opportunities.
- Specific marketing channel expertise eg: email, SEO, SEM, social
- The ability to think objectively
- High Level Marketing skill
- The ability to execute and analyze drip marketing campaigns
- A mix of creativity and analytical abilities
- Good copy and visual storytelling abilities
- Ability to maintain composure with an angry customer
- Strong listening skills, since most of the time, communication with the customers is done over the phone or Face to Face.
- Experience and ability in providing market intelligence in order to guide recruitment activities
- Knowledge and experience of visa counseling for visa applicants
- You will be on 3 to 6 monthsprobation with a salary of 50,000 NGN. After probation, your salary could be increased to between 60,000 to 120,000 NGN depending on candidate’s input and performance.
- Training and growth opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the job description.
How to Apply for Website & Graphic Design Digital Marketing and Recruitment Executive at Ruhe Global Resources (RGR)
Qualified candidates should submit their detailed CV and Covering Letter addressed to ‘The Human Resources Manager, Ruhe Global Resources’ at the below address:
1st Floor, No.16 Gwani Street,
Off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4,
Near King Care Hospital,
By email to: email@example.com with the following:
- A graphic design marketing one of our services.
- A website design sample mimicking our services.
November 20, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here