Westfield Consulting Recruitment is ongoing for Key Accounts Executive. Are you interested and want to work at Westfield Consulting? Here are the requirements and how to apply.
Westfield Consulting Limited’s client, an FMCG establishment, is searching for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position described below.
These are some of the questions that have been asked about Westfield Consulting Recruitment:
- Is Westfield Consulting Recruitment on?
- When will Westfield Consulting Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for Westfield Consulting Recruitment?
- How can I apply for Westfield Consulting Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Westfield Consulting Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Westfield Consulting Recruitment?
- Is Westfield Consulting Recruitment form out?
We have provided this guide to help answer these questions, and guide you through the recruitment process.
Current Job Opening at Westfield Consulting Recruitment
- Key Accounts Executive
Job Position: Key Accounts Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Provide leadership to the Area as a frontline Manager
- Take full responsibility for Sales, Stock Control and achieving distribution targets within assigned budgets (ROI)
- Prepare a sales plan and targets (daily, weekly and monthly) by the route and by brand Distribution:
- Sell in Product
- Coverage of defined key account universe
- Frequency of coverage
- Mode of coverage
- Daily coverage targets and daily sales effectiveness targets
- Product delivery: Prompt or Delayed (based on sales)
- Delivery metrics
- Responsible for managing the stock level by brand, by outlet according to the minimum and maximum agreed levels, at all times, in order to minimize OOS
- Coordinate stock dispatches as per requirements in the assigned outlet
- Prepare the monthly brand wise targets by the customer with KAM and monitor performance vs plan.
- Maintain an updated list of customers details.
- Ensure that the price list issued by the Company is strictly followed in the market for all products.
- Competitive brand tracking with respect to Key Account prices on a monthly basis
- Price communication – clearly and boldly done
- Ensure credit customers pay up their debts with nil cases of over aged debt.
- Work with the credit controller to ensure the credit limit are in line with customer performance.
MIS & Reporting on Performance:
- Target vs. Achievement
- Monthly Competitive activity reporting with respect to gondolas, sampling & new launches.
- Regular interaction with outlet managers to confirm any process gaps and to take necessary action to plug the gaps.
- Continuous engagement with KAM on Sales, Marketing activities in the Area and provide feedback to the Business head.
- In charge of validating the correctness of the MIS report.
- He or she must hold a B.Sc. Business Administration, marketing or related field
- Experience in modern trade (i.e. Shoprite, Addide, Spar, etc.) is important
- Strong understanding of customer and market intricacies and requirements
- Able to establish and maintain good customer service with internal and external customers
- Able to learn sales processes and systems.
- Analytical and quantitative skill set
- Strong presentation skills
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Able to use initiative
- Able to lead by example
- Able to set clear direction and communicate change
- Able to resolve conflicts and effectively solve problems
- Able to effectively coordinate cross-functionally and with external parties in the area
- Able to implement & execute sales strategies and programs (and/or new Company policies)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Efficient team building skills
- Ability to interact with any level within the organization
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team.
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Key Accounts Executive – Westfield Consulting Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to [email protected] stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- 23rd June 2019