WHO Recruitment 2019 is presently ongoing for the role of WHO Internship Programme. Find out the requirements and how to apply for this position.
WHO as the forerunner in worldwide public health matters is dedicated to building an assorted pool of upcoming leaders in public health. WHO’s Internship Programme provides an extensive range of prospects for graduate and postgraduate scholars to gain understanding in the technical and administrative programmes of WHO while improving their knowledge and understanding in the health field, in that way contributing to the improvement of public health.
Various questions have been asked as regards the WHO Recruitment 2019. Some of them are:
- When will WHO Recruitment 2019 start?
- How can I apply for WHO Recruitment 2019?
- Is WHO Recruitment 2019 on?
- What are the requirements for WHO Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the WHO Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for WHO Recruitment 2019?
- Is WHO Recruitment 2019 form out?
These questions have all been addressed in this post. Please read through to find the information you desire.
Current Job Opening at WHO Recruitment 2019
- WHO Internship Programme
Job Position: WHO Internship Programme
The aims of the internship programme are to:
- Offer a structure for assigning postgraduate scholars from various academic backgrounds to WHO programmes that can improve their educational knowledge through practical tasks.
- Open up scholars to the work of WHO.
- Offer WHO programmes with input from students concentrating in various fields. Most scholars are placed in health-related programmes, though other disciplines can be taken into account as applicable such as communication, external relations or human resources.
The period of WHO internships is between six to twenty-four weeks contingent on the needs of the WHO technical division and the intern’s accessibility. WHO internships are not paid and all expenses of travel and lodging are the responsibility of the intern applicant.
- You are as a minimum twenty years of age on the time of application.
- You are registered in a course of study at a university or corresponding institution heading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (candidates who have before now graduated may also qualify for consideration given that they apply to the internship within six months after the conclusion of their formal qualification).
- You have finished three years of full-time schoolwork at a university or corresponding institution prior to starting (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the duty.
- You have a first degree in public health, medical or social discipline associated with the technical work of WHO or a degree in a management-related or secretarial field.
- You are not a relation to a WHO employee (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- You are eloquent at least in one of the official language of the office of duty.
- You have not beforehand partaken in WHO’s Internship Programme.
- You possess a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
Latest Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for WHO Internship Programme Applicants – WHO Recruitment 2019
Applicants from across the world are requested to convey interest in explicit fields of work and organisational locations (regional workplaces, country workplaces or headquarters).
All applications must be made via the Global Vacancy Notice published on the WHO Careers site by means of the WHO corporate recruitment system (Stellis).
The vacancy advertisements are commenced every year for six months at a time:
- From January to June
- From July to December
Please understand that if you applied for an internship prior to 30 June 2018, if you still have an interest in an internship with WHO and have not gotten any feedback from WHO, you have to reapply to the post that has been opened again.