Winco Foam Industries Recruitment is currently ongoing for Human Resource Assistant position. Requirements are listed below, apply here.
Winco Foam Industries Limited is an exclusively home-grown private limited corporation founded on March 18th, 1983. The firm has been functioning in Nigeria as one of the prominent commercial establishments involved in so many activities comprising foam production and trading activities. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Here are some of the questions flying around in relation to Winco Foam Industries Recruitment:
- How can I apply for Winco Foam Industries Recruitment?
- When will Winco Foam Industries Recruitment start?
- Is Winco Foam Industries Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for Winco Foam Industries Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Winco Foam Industries Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Winco Foam Industries Recruitment?
- Is Winco Foam Industries Recruitment form out?
We have provided answers to these questions in this post. Please read through for detailed information.
Current Job Opening at Winco Foam Industries Recruitment
- Human Resource Assistant
Job Position: Human Resource Assistant
Job Code: WJ01-69
Job Location: Zuba, Abuja
- The Human Resource Assistant will work closely with the HR Manager in managing all aspects of the HR function.
- In conjunction with the HR Manager, Developing HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Preparing staff handbooks;
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Undertaking regular salary reviews;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- Advancing and executing strategies on issues like working provisions, performance administration, equal opportunities, disciplinary processes and absence management;
- Functioning closely with departments, progressively in a consultancy role, helping line managers to comprehend and execute policies and processes;
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
- Scheduling, and sometimes providing, training, as well as orientations for new staff;
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Hiring staff – this comprises creating job descriptions and personal qualifications, organizing job adverts, examining application forms, sifting, interviewing and selecting applicants;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science or any related discipline.
- CIPM certification is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills.
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- 22nd May 2019