Workforce Group Recruitment 2019 is ongoing for Customer Experience & Education Officer. Check this guide for the detailed requirements, if you are eligible, and how to apply for the position.
Workforce Group’s client in the Banking industry is presently recruiting for a suitable candidate to fill the position described below.
These inquiries have been made towards Workforce Group Recruitment 2019 by prospective job seekers.
- When will Workforce Group Recruitment 2019 start?
- Is Workforce Group Recruitment 2019 on?
- How can I apply for Workforce Group Recruitment 2019?
- What are the requirements for Workforce Group Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Workforce Group Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for Workforce Group Recruitment 2019?
- Is Workforce Group Recruitment 2019 form out?
This post offers answers and detailed information about this job recruitment. Please read through the post.
Current Job Opening at Workforce Group Recruitment 2019
- Customer Experience & Education Officer
Job Position: Customer Experience & Education Officer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Customer Experience & Education will be responsible for implementing customer education and engagement strategies to enhance the customer experience throughout the lifespan of the customer to yield growth in patronage and repeat business.
- The ideal candidate will also support and execute strategies that would enable the bank to successfully achieve the CBN financial inclusion mandate, significantly decrease tax liability and drive business.
- Keep and update financial literacy resources e.g. financial literacy library, game application contents, and other resource tool kits on the Bank’s touch-points (website, social media channels, etc.) and several customer groups.
- Communicate new products/services, regulatory requirements & industry developments to existing and prospective customers
- Working with Strategic business units and other departments, design and implement product education and campaigns to cross-sell and up-sell our products and services
- Standardize and coordinate outbound communication campaigns across all touch points by utilizing various methods (Personalized letters, email, SMS)
- Design and execute automated email/SMS messages targeted at the customer on-boarding and reduction in the number of inactive and dormant accounts
- Develop & communicate strategies to create bank-wide awareness of the desired service culture.
- First Degree in any discipline
- 28 years and below
- 1-3 years’ cognate experience
- Knowledge of Banking’s structures, policies, processes, and procedures
- Knowledge of Banking Operations
- Knowledge of customer service and service level monitoring
- Knowledge of all Company’s full range of products
- Knowledge of regulations governing the management of financial services
- Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice
- Knowledge of what makes up effective service delivery
- Knowledge of Bank’s operating environment and business strategy
Note: Qualified applicants will be summoned for an interview as soon as possible.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here